detailers in RI | FerrariChat

detailers in RI

Discussion in 'New England' started by JoeyM, Apr 1, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JoeyM

JoeyM Formula Junior

Jan 29, 2007
    RI
    Full Name:
    Joey M
    anybody know any good ones?

anybody use Paiva? they seem to be the only place that comes up when i google ri auto detailers.

thanks

2. silk32

silk32 Formula Junior

Jul 16, 2005
    ASS MASS N.Attleboro
    Full Name:
    matt
    sorry don't know any. there are a few in MASS that I can recommend if you would like?

3. JoeyM

JoeyM Formula Junior

Jan 29, 2007
    RI
    Full Name:
    Joey M
    i'm a RI'er, so MA is way too far. heck, cranston is far for me.

4. Ray G

Ray G Formula 3

Sep 8, 2005
    Newport, RI
    Hey Joe,
    I've heard a lot of good things about this guy in Cranston. I've had a few people with high end cars speak very highly of him. I don't have his info in front of me right now but I will try to track it down for you.

5. Todd Helme

Todd Helme Formula Junior

Apr 2, 2007
    Oviedo Florida
    Full Name:
    Todd Helme
    If you are willing to send the car to Mass (don't know how far) I would look at Rick Nelson at Unique Detailing. He was mentioned (along side me, shameless plug!!!) as one of the top 9 detailers in the country in Auto Week Magazine. His work is simply beyond stunning. His partner, Ryan Blanchette, is probably one of the best paint polishing experts as well, so it is an amazing combintation.

Rick's #: 781 389 9313
    Ryan's #: 603 560 1608

6. bajapat

bajapat Rookie

Aug 25, 2008
    These guys are great.....

I also detail just on a smaller scale and the in-laws have a house in RI so i'm up there on weekened on and off. I'd love to help you out if you want maybe it's something you can do your self or with a little bit of help.

7. chrisoutzen

chrisoutzen Rookie

Nov 6, 2003
    sudbury
    Ryan is the man! Here is some of his work.
    [​IMG]

8. gamby

gamby Karting

Aug 17, 2006
  9. roketman

roketman Rookie

Oct 22, 2007
    acton ma
    Full Name:
    ronald
    Rick and Ryan are the very best there is !!!Ryan has done 3 of my cars .Words can not describe the job this guy does!!