Test pipes and Tubi??? | FerrariChat

Test pipes and Tubi???

Discussion in '360/430' started by lowboy, Apr 23, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lowboy

lowboy Karting

Feb 20, 2008
    Underground
    Anyone have this set up?? if so please share your thoughts.... thanks in advance.

2. Rytt

Rytt Karting
    BANNED

Apr 14, 2009
    I-town
    Full Name:
    Badda-Boom
    You mean tubi test pipes?

3. DeLuca

DeLuca Karting

Mar 22, 2009
    #3 DeLuca, Apr 23, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2009
    I have that set up ! and its got good sound but not loud enough for me ! power really don't notice that much more

4. Exotica Motorsports

Nov 1, 2003
    Washington
    Full Name:
    Jason Godsil
    Not loud enough, just go straight pipes then! I had a friend locally with this set up and it was amazing. It won't make you popular with your neighbors though.

5. Jon@Tezta

Jon@Tezta Formula Junior

Dec 5, 2003
    Hong Kong / Jakarta
    Full Name:
    Jonathan
    Depends on how loud you want, personally i think its plenty. The sounds is intoxicating i really love it and think its a must for the 360.

6. lowboy

lowboy Karting

Feb 20, 2008
    Underground
    I currently run Fabspeed cats and Tubi... I want it louder.. and I dont care about my neighbors. Im quiet 99% of the time :)

7. Alex@fabspeed

Alex@fabspeed Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2006
    Fort Washington, PA
    I have a great solution for your dilema : ) I can definetaly make it louder for ya! I will post up a soundbyte of our car for ya in a bit

8. lowboy

lowboy Karting

Feb 20, 2008
    Underground
    Your video on youtube was the original reason I bought the cats... (yellow spider chrome wheels) the video was originally posted "fabspeed cats and tubi" it has since been changed to "capristo and fabspeed cats"....