THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU TO | FerrariChat

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU TO

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Modenafan, Apr 27, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Modenafan

Modenafan F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 19, 2004
    Moorpark
    Full Name:
    Jon
    #1 Modenafan, Apr 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Auto Gallery for an amazing weekend of festivities. I'm not sure where to start. Thank you for your generosity in the lovely gift of the Challenge Stradale artwork. It looks amazing on the wall and I couldn't have been more touched for thinking of me.

Thank you, thank you for throwing such a great party on Friday night. The food, drink and more importantly the company was first rate. It's always nice seeing so many great cars and friends in one place.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the Scuderia track day today at California Speedway. What an incredible event. I can't thank you enough for the opportunity that was afforded to me this morning to drive one of these beasts on the track. On the other hand, I had such a great time with your car I now want to head to the track much more often, dang! Jason and Mike, you guys are great hosts and are obviously making a big difference at Auto Gallery, kudos to you both.

Here are a few pics.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    Great Day! Thanks to all at the Auto Gallery for a wonderful experience. Great day, great friends, great cars. Couldn't have asked for more.

3. LeonG360

LeonG360 Formula Junior

Nov 24, 2007
    Calabasas
    I second Jon, thank you very much to the Auto Gallery, Jason & Mike for a great party Friday night and an incredible track event this morning!!! Driving the Scud on the track was quite an experience!!!

Leon

4. nocturne1

nocturne1 Formula 3

Sep 8, 2004
    Foothill Ranch, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Like I didn't envy you enough already! ;)

Wow, looks like a great time - and I've loved that Stradale artwork for some time - lucky you!

So when does your Scuderia arrive? :D

5. msage430

msage430 Formula Junior
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Feb 8, 2004
    calabasas
    Full Name:
    mike sage
    wow what a great time the scud rocks !!! and so dose Auto Gallery

6. ALLINFERRARI

ALLINFERRARI Karting

Apr 1, 2008
    calabasas, ca
    Full Name:
    Michael Koss
    I'm so glad you guys could all make it out! It was a great time had by all............ even for the spectators. John Thanks for the pics!

7. TimsBlack16M

TimsBlack16M Formula 3

Jan 27, 2005
    Agoura Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Thanks Jason, Michael and everyone at the Auto Gallery. I had a GREAT time at Friday's party, and today's track event!!!

Tim

8. Modenafan

Modenafan F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 19, 2004
    Moorpark
    Full Name:
    Jon
    BTW, if anyone that participated in this event would like a CD of all the pictures, send me a pm or email and I'll get one to you. :)

9. Modenafan

Modenafan F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 19, 2004
    Moorpark
    Full Name:
    Jon
    I dropped the DVD's off at the VCR for those who requested a copy. :)