430S Floor Mats Only £700/$1050! | FerrariChat

430S Floor Mats Only £700/$1050!

Discussion in '360/430' started by Derek Trotter, Apr 30, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Derek Trotter

Derek Trotter Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 28, 2007
    Cambridge, UK
    #1 Derek Trotter, Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2009
    I just telephoned my Ferrari main dealer enquiring about the rubber "checker plate" style floor mats as supplied with the 430 Scuderia. I am more than happy with the quality of my Ricambi supplied carpet mats, but thought that the 430 ones could be placed over the carpet ones for added protection. The guy in the parts/spares department seemed embarrassed when he told me the price.....£700 ($1050)! I would of thought twice if they were £100! I can get an annual service for less than a pair of these mats! :eek:

2. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

I've got an extra set of Stradale rubber (OEM) mats brand new that I'll sell for a crap-load less than that !! That's some serious coin.

3. rtajaly

rtajaly Karting

Mar 26, 2009
    An fchatter -- GCalo -- has a company that sells embroidered mats for Ferraris. I was thinking about ordering a set from him to use instead of the original ones that came with the car. My OEM mats are plain black, but you can see the small Ferrari markings on them. I would rather keep those in pristine condition and use a set of embroidered mats for everyday driving. They look very nice (from the photos), and cost 1/4 of the Scud mats you're talking about.

(The parts guy should have been embarrassed for quoting 700 pounds for floor mats.)

4. Derek Trotter

Derek Trotter Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 28, 2007
    Cambridge, UK
    Gcalo's mats are very nice :). I was only considering the rubber one's to overlay my carpet mats to give them a bit more protection, but not at £700! :eek:

5. masar

masar Formula 3

Aug 19, 2007
    Czech republic
    Full Name:
    Petr
    Thats just crazy :) Unfortunately there is a fact, that F dealers (in this case factory) think that if you own Ferrari, you **** gold eggs. I have this feeling anytime i visit local dealer here......

6. Derek Trotter

Derek Trotter Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 28, 2007
    Cambridge, UK
    ^^^^S**t gold eggs! Very good :).