San Diego 430 Spider owners, a request | FerrariChat

San Diego 430 Spider owners, a request

Discussion in '360/430' started by petert, Apr 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. petert

petert Karting

Jun 16, 2004
    One of my employees is here in the US this week (he's my main server developer for Trapster!). He was really looking forward to a ride in my Ferrari, which I no longer have. I've owned 2 430 Spiders and the white 599 that was featured in MotorTrend was my personal car. I'm for the time being Ferrari-less, and was just wondering if someone would be willing to give him a ride - he's in love with the 430 Spider and may never see another one in his life. I can bring him to you - or - if you want to take a joy ride to the coast, our office is in Cardiff and sushi and saki are on me. Please e-mail me if you can help out, [email protected], much appreciated!

2. Barrister

Barrister Formula Junior

Aug 11, 2008
    The OC
    Full Name:
    "Big D"
    #2 Barrister, May 1, 2009
    Last edited: May 1, 2009
    Yeah. My mother is coming into town and really wanted to have a ride in my Veyron. But its being featured in the new Batman movie so I don't have it right now. I have owned 3 Veyrons - but the other 2 have been abducted by Aliens!

If someone with a Veyron wouldn't mind picking my mom up in downtown LA and driving her to the doctor in Compton I would really apprecaite it! Graham crackers and a 40 oz on me!!