Schumacher DNA in Cali? | FerrariChat

Schumacher DNA in Cali?

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by MalibuGuy, May 1, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MalibuGuy

MalibuGuy F1 Veteran

Sep 18, 2007
    M Schumacher had a lot to do with the devlopment of handling and driving envelope of the California.

A lot of people thought that having Schumi do some press for the car this was just a marketing ploy and damage control to cover up what some judged to be the "least desirable Ferrari of all time - a turkey of a car".

Now that FChatters are getting a chance to drive the actual car, we know that the California is no "turkey" at all.

Schumi has retired from winning multiple F-1 world championships for Ferrari, true. But in my opinion he is a still great talent at Ferrari.

2. The Palerider

The Palerider Formula Junior

Sep 11, 2008
    Miami, Florida
    Full Name:
    Michael
  3. SilverF20C

SilverF20C Formula 3

Jun 22, 2004
    MalibuGuy - reading threads here, you're definitely one of the most vocal about the California. I'm not knocking you btw for the record but this thread seems a little bit more of a defensive stance on the car. The naysayers will always have something negative, so just because Shumi had feedback on the car, it probably won't change their minds anyway. I'd say, let the car prove itself through customer feedback/sales/fun factor and throughout time, it'll make its own mark. Congrats on your order btw!

4. 360Grigiotitanio

360Grigiotitanio Formula Junior

May 17, 2004
    Bay Area, California
    Yes, but he is now just a tool.

5. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

i was gonna say...malibu, who are you trying to convince? lol!!!