Anyone close to Yuba City? | FerrariChat

Anyone close to Yuba City?

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by MBFerrari, May 4, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MBFerrari

MBFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 2, 2008
    NoVA
    Full Name:
    Matt B
    I may be buying myself or my Mom (depending on what my brother wants to do) a JAG XJS ('91) that is located there. I live in DC and need an experienced Fchatter to go and take a look and test drive the car for me. Is anyone in the vicinity of Yuba City?

Thanks a lot. It was a fleabay listing, so I really need someone to put eyes on and arse in the seat of this one. It is a great deal if it is a good example.

Thanks,
    Please post here or PM me.

Matt B

2. David512

David512 Formula 3

Dec 15, 2003
    Northern California
    I am close enough that Yuba City is a little out of my way for a regular drive that I make--but not so close that I ca nrun over there--so it depends on your time frame, like do you have 2 weeks or thereabout?

If the car has been sitting for a long time (and you can PM me the details), I would avoid it, having had a Maserati Bora restored that had sat for many years.

3. ferra355

ferra355 Karting

Apr 28, 2004
    Sacramento
    Full Name:
    Jim
    I'm in sacramento what type of Jag Are you looking for ? Maybe I could help don't worry not a dealer maybe I could convince my wife to sell hers though, she loves it but I want to buy her something new with navigation maybe she loves that stuff and needs it bad...lol

Let me know and good luck I love Jags too great ride and nice class!

4. MBFerrari

MBFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 2, 2008
    NoVA
    Full Name:
    Matt B
    Jim et al;
    Looks like my brother decided to wave off, so I guess this is a non starter. I would have nabbed it for her, but the one she has will have to do for now. Same car but salvage title. Not a big deal for her, nor for me to take in from her when she passes, but just thought that one looked better. If you or your wife decide to sell yours drop me a PM...
    Thanks,
    MB