The Exotics at Redmond Town Center Thread | FerrariChat

The Exotics at Redmond Town Center Thread

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by TommyJames, May 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TommyJames

TommyJames Formula Junior

Mar 30, 2008
    #1 TommyJames, May 1, 2009
    Last edited: May 1, 2009
    Hi Everyone! We've decided to cancel E@RTC this Saturday, May 2 because of the likelihood of rain. Marginal weather combined with a lot of exotics out of town because of the Cannon Beach run, would cause a light turnout anyway. We waited this long to get a better weather report, but it's still not looking so good. Instead, we're going to meet up at Belle Pastry on Old Main in Bellevue in our daily drives.

Belle opens at 8 and we begin to roll in around then while everything is fresh out of the oven and we can grab a few tables and still park! Hope to see you there.

2. detailjohn

detailjohn Karting

Sep 4, 2008
    Bellevue, WA
    Full Name:
    John
    Maybe I'm a little confused, but what does rain have anything to do with this? We're in Seattle, we can't let a little rain get in the way.;)

John

3. Apple Sauce

Apple Sauce Formula Junior

Jun 30, 2008
    Wide Open Throttle
    Full Name:
    Vic
    How true!

If you are interested we'll be over at the old EoM location at Belle Pastry for the usual BS session, but indoors :))))
    BTW, you can drive up in whatever you want, but I'll probably be in my daily driver.

Vic

4. TommyJames

Mar 30, 2008
    Last time we posted something about considering canceling because of weather, we got a lot of heat for it so we went ahead and all of those very same people who gave us heat didn't show up. If you need your fix come join us at Belle.

5. ST&A

ST&A Formula Junior

Apr 4, 2007
    Lake Stevens
    Full Name:
    Sid Thayer
    Hey Tommy and Vic,

I would love to join you but i have some other things i trying to get done. I really do miss Belles though it is so tempting but my better half would kill me. I am laying the ground work for my future garage. Not as big or professional as Mordalo's but just as practicial. I hope to see all of you next weekend.

6. coverland

coverland Formula 3

Apr 22, 2007
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Colin
    NOOOOOOOOOO LORD WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!

...but in all reality, that sucks. I rushed back from the east to get here for RTC this weekend :p

-Colin

7. Apple Sauce

Jun 30, 2008
    Wide Open Throttle
    Full Name:
    Vic
    We'll be at Belles at the old Exotics on Main, you are more than welcomed to join us for coffee, pastry and all the BS you can take over a cup of coffee :)
    Bringing the M3 this time

8:00am
    Vic

8. coverland

coverland Formula 3

Apr 22, 2007
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Colin
    Wish I would've seen this before now... I'm a jackass. Thanks anyway for the invite, I'll make sure to take you up on it next time.

Take care,
    Colin

9. TommyJames

Mar 30, 2008
    Looks like the weather will be good for this Saturday. We will need extra help as we're going to try and do a better job grouping the cars into various sections for photos. As you pull up, look for direction regarding which lot to park. If you want to help, PM me.

10. Kristian

Kristian Formula Junior

Nov 28, 2008
    Seattle area
  11. KenneBraun

KenneBraun Karting

Apr 15, 2009
    Renton, WA
    Full Name:
    Jeff Braun
    Is the show over already?

12. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    It ends 10:30/11:00 or so.

13. rynoshark

rynoshark Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 6, 2004
    Pacific Northwest
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Whose Series I E-Type was that today? Looked great (very nice color combo)!

14. TommyJames

Mar 30, 2008
    That was Peter a new attendee. He's got ten other interesting cars he's going to start bringing, including an M1.

15. MsGreta

MsGreta Rookie

May 31, 2008
    Bellevue, WA
    Full Name:
    Greta
    #15 MsGreta, May 9, 2009
    Last edited: May 9, 2009
    Great pictures Kristian. That is my new travelling gnome who will be attending all 6speed/car events. YOu will see him pop up in very unexpected places. As you can see, he smokes and is trying to quit.

Super time and turnout today. Nice to see everyone.

16. Kristian

Kristian Formula Junior

Nov 28, 2008
    Seattle area
    thanks! lol, i look forward to seeing the gnome again. maybe someone should give him a cigar ;)

17. synchro

synchro F1 Veteran

Feb 14, 2005
    CHNDLR
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I saw that doll and was thinking it was a thoughtful gesture for Tommy to bring decorative parking cones.

Did Paul let you sit in the Scuderia?
    You know you want it...come over to the light, its warm and nice on this side! :)

18. TommyJames

Mar 30, 2008
    Hmmm, decorative cones... There's a thought...

19. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    OOOOooooo. Gotta see that!

20. Apple Sauce

Jun 30, 2008
    Wide Open Throttle
    Full Name:
    Vic
    Makes me wonder what I missed today.

Vic

21. TommyJames

Mar 30, 2008
    Okay, I'll fess-up, here's what you really missed. Cars parachuted in from all direction, some so rare they were thought to be purely mythical. Some even arrived in formation with the Swedish Bikini Team close behind. They offered complementary car washes with their own version of "blow-drying" while the Stones played live in the background to keep the crowd going. The Bikini Team specifically asked for you, said something about a special treat just for you. Other than that it was a rather typical E@RTC.

22. Apple Sauce

Jun 30, 2008
    Wide Open Throttle
    Full Name:
    Vic
    That's exactly what my wife said I would be missing, now I learn she was right!!!

LOL LOL LOL

Vic

23. synchro

synchro F1 Veteran

Feb 14, 2005
    CHNDLR
    Full Name:
    Scott
  24. Apple Sauce

Jun 30, 2008
    Wide Open Throttle
    Full Name:
    Vic
    Thanks for the video!

Vic

25. TommyJames

Mar 30, 2008
    The weather is looking very good for Saturday at Exotics at Redmond Town Center. It's also a lot warmer in the morning. For those who are new, most cars show up between 8-8:30AM. As you arrive, we will direct you to which entrance based on volumes and photo opportunities.

A few of us will be leaving at 10:30 AM to do the Veteran's Home Event near Port Orchard so join us for the caravan south!