Redmond PD Tip-A-Cop This Thursday! | FerrariChat

Redmond PD Tip-A-Cop This Thursday!

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by TommyJames, May 9, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TommyJames

TommyJames Formula Junior

Mar 30, 2008
    Hi Everyone,
    As most of you know Officer Matt from the Redmond PD joins us most Saturday mornings at E@RTC and shows off one of the patrol cars. He's a really great guy and I feel like he's one of us. Anyhow Matt asked me to help him out with the following event and it would be great if some of you came out to dinner this Thursday. We've got two exotics signed up but we're looking for a third volunteer that night. Plus it would be fun to have a bunch of us get together for dinner!

Below is Matt's mail to me---

Tom,

Thanks so much for volunteering to bring a few cars out to our fund raiser Thursday night. I have shared with a few officer that the cars are going to be their and every one is extremely excited. I'm not sure how much you know about the event so I will give you just a little information. Tip-A-Cop is a night that local police officer assist in serving dinner at a local restaurant. All of the officers involved are there on their own time and are not getting paid by the restaurant or the city. During the night we let the guest know that we are there to raise money for a very worthy cause. This fundraiser is to support The Washington Special Olympics and every dollar collected on Thursday night will go directly to that organization. Our event this week will be Thursday, 05/14/2009 from 5:00p.m. till 9:00p.m. Again I want to thank you for bring the cars and for also getting the word out about the event. We look forward to a night of great food and good times all to raise money for a very worthy cause. If you have any questions this week please let me know.

Matt

2. ST&A

ST&A Formula Junior

Apr 4, 2007
    Lake Stevens
    Full Name:
    Sid Thayer
    Tommy and everyone if you have never been to one of these they are a great way to give back to your community. Our local fire department here in Lake Stevens does the same thing and it worth every penny that you can spare all for an excellent cause. So show up have fun and give to an awesome cause.

My opinion is: What we take from our community we need to give back!

So good luck and enjoy...........

3. BritBlaster

BritBlaster F1 Rookie

Jul 25, 2005
    Bellevue, WA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Red Robin did this in Factoria a while back -- it's a great idea -- I think I ordered a Strawberry Margharita for my 4 year old LOL LOL.

4. TommyJames

TommyJames Formula Junior

Mar 30, 2008
    For those of you showing up tonight with an exotic, please let me know so we can block off a part of the parking lot. It should be a lot of fun. Claim Jumper is known for huge meals so plan to pig out!