should have bought a Porsche | Page 4 | FerrariChat

should have bought a Porsche

Discussion in '348/355' started by joao, May 7, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. joao

joao Karting

Jan 18, 2007
    #76 joao, May 12, 2009
    Last edited: May 12, 2009
    Ed guess what...
    I'm back and I'm sure you are sleeping...
    So when you wake up this morning you will probably go on the web to see if I replied...
    well as you can see, I did and I love the way you snap back ...almost as good as my wife...
    after posting I had a smile in my face...I believe I love you too now...lol
    Ed enjoy your car...good friends disagree sometimes, this is why I love my wife and now you too...lol again
    Now, sorry Ed but got to get back to work...Have a nice day and hope you get to drive your car today...Enjoy!

2. JAYF

JAYF Formula 3

May 13, 2006
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Jay
    #77 JAYF, May 12, 2009
    Last edited: May 12, 2009
    I never said YOU were-read my post again

Again read my post-I agreed with you on this

He was asking 75k for the car last NOVEMBER-As stated in my post-a lot has changed since then.

I am sure Joao is happy you have finally approved of SOMETHING he did-LOL

3. Ed P.

Ed P. Formula 3

Dec 28, 2002
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    No Longer
    Morning guys!! I'm glad we're all happy today!! LOL... I don't see any point in beating this topic any further either. When I get a chance I'll post up a new thread with some pics of my car etc.... which many of the regulars in here will recognize since I got it from fellow f chatter "Oengus" in Ohio (yes, I did fly there to inspect it) back in January. The cleanest, best maintained 355 I could find.

4. Strive4three55

Sep 21, 2008

haha

5. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    Joao:

Don't sweat these guys. It isn't worth it. The world is full of low ballers right now. That's just the reality of the life in a recession.

6. JLP

JLP Formula Junior

Aug 18, 2006
    Bay Area, Ca
    #81 JLP, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Bottom line is we car nuts need to remember that it is up to us to keep the business side and the pure joy sides separate! The 993 turbo is an amazing car and so is the 355, both cars have only one job to do and that is put a sh*t eating grin on our faces! What they are worth and what type of people buy them is completely out of the cars hands!

Business is business and negotiations are always the same, its nothing personal.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. gothspeed

gothspeed F1 World Champ

May 26, 2006
    U.S.A.
    Full Name:
    goth
    +355 ....... :D

8. justin993

justin993 Karting

Nov 21, 2004
    Full Name:
    Justin993
    You are right about the boxster, they are worthless, even the S. But 993TT are getting $70k and over for clean/low mile cars, even in today's market.

9. JJ355

JJ355 Rookie

Jun 25, 2009
    MIAMI BEACH
    Full Name:
    JJ
    I'VE ALWAYS BEEN A PORSCHE GUY!! I SYILL LOVE MY PORSCHES, but I also love my new baby!! The 355 has always been a favorite model for me, but agree on the bullet proofness of the Porsche!!!

Hope I don't have a bad Ferrari dealer experience with mine!!!!

10. climb

climb F1 Rookie

Sep 19, 2006
    Atlantic Beach Fl
    Full Name:
    Stuart K. Hicks
    No kidding there.

As someone who fought with keeping boats running since i was a kid i finally found a trouble free one. I own a 12 ft Wilderness tarpon fishing kayak with two pole holders in the rear for trolling and one scotty holder in the front for the lure rod. I get back into creeks and estuarys the big 3 engined fishing boats can't get close to. In three years of owning it i've had one $40 repair from dragging a small hole in it.

It's more fun than any Donzi or Grady White i've ever had with no worries.