Relocating to Paducah, KY | FerrariChat

Relocating to Paducah, KY

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by Alesnik-MD, May 13, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Alesnik-MD

Alesnik-MD Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2006
    West coast FL
    Full Name:
    JPA, MD
    I am joining a new practice in Paducah this summer. I will be looking into becoming active in the extensive, local "exotics" scene there (which I understand is comparable to south FL). Where would the closest Ferrari Authorized dealer be? Are there any practical recommendations for reputable, late-model Ferrari service in the vicinity of Nashville or western KY? I know this is a ridiculous question, but I thought I would ask anyway. Thank you in advance.

- Joe

2. silvergts1998

silvergts1998 Formula 3

Apr 10, 2005
    ky
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Welcome. I think from where you are at it's going to be independent shops.

3. bundas

bundas F1 Veteran
    Owner

Dec 31, 2005
    lexington ky usa
    Full Name:
    mitchell barnes
    i'll pray for you. just kidding, of course. welcome from lexington 5 hrs drive east. i think you will find miami some what different car scene. 32 kyuns in a row, full set of teeth. ok guys jump me

4. Alesnik-MD

Alesnik-MD Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2006
    West coast FL
    Full Name:
    JPA, MD
    Thank you for the overwhelming support in this thread. I cannot wait to be a participating member of the F-Chat North Central section.

5. swilliams

swilliams Formula 3

Jun 14, 2006
    Bowling Green, KY
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Check out the TN section. You will be around 3 hours away from Nashville. We have meets here every month. I'm in Bowling Green, KY. I hope the money is good:) Do you have family in FL?

Im not sure if there is a dealer North of Paducah but Ferrari of Atlanta would be closest South. There is a guy named Roberto who has a shop in Nashville that a lot of the guys in Nashville use to do service.

Good luck on the move and new practice.

6. silvergts1998

silvergts1998 Formula 3

Apr 10, 2005
    ky
    Full Name:
    Adam
    I think you might have being sarcastic in this response....:)

We have several people in Louisville that meet on a regular basis to go out and drive. Not sure what you are looking for in a club, but we are all a good bunch of guys that get along pretty well. I have done several jobs on many types of cars, but if your car is under warranty, I would look at Ferrari of Atlanta is the closest place I can think of.

7. rcm360

rcm360 Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Reese
    Actually Ferrari Service of St. Louis at Bentley Maserati St. Louis is your closest option for factory authorized service, about 2 hours.

8. Huh? 2 hours from Paducah? Welcome to the "box it back up & send it to Italy state" LOL. What kind of Ferrari do you have?