detailer recommendations | FerrariChat

detailer recommendations

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by henryr, May 20, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. henryr

henryr Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 10, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Juan Sánchez Villa-L
    would like to get the 575 detailed 'correctly" for the start of summer. recommendations ?

who's the chap mentioned in autoweek ? he pm'd me but i cannot find his message....

2. branko

branko F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 17, 2003
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Full Name:
    Branko Medenica
    What state are you in?

3. henryr

henryr Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 10, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Juan Sánchez Villa-L
  4. kaamacat

kaamacat Formula 3

Jun 13, 2004
    Cumming GA
    Full Name:
    BobR
    Henry........ Send a email to ALLANS. I could swear he uses someone local that has been good on his cars. (Possibly
    ONSITE Shine?.....not sure).

5. BAKY

BAKY Formula 3

May 23, 2007
    USA
    Full Name:
    Bobby
    www.peachstatedetail.com

Bryan Burnworth
    Peachstate Detail LLC
    Serving all of Metro Atlanta
    Licensed and fully insured
    c-770-328-2118

6. gmblack3

gmblack3 Karting

May 16, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Bryan Burnworth
    Baky, Thank you very much for posting my contact info.

Henryr, Great talking to you today. Looking fwd to getting your 575 better then new.

7. Todd Helme

Todd Helme Formula Junior

Apr 2, 2007
    Oviedo Florida
    Full Name:
    Todd Helme
    +2,000,000 on Bryan Burnworth, i.e. Peach State Detail

I have had the pleasure of working with some great detailers and Bryan is one of the guys who truly gets it at every level, from how pH can effect alanine leather to the art forum of polishing pad and creating artwork.

Here is a link to a write up done by Bryan, when I was lucky enough to have him help me on one of my client's F430's.
    http://www.autopia.org/forum/click-brag/95222-black-ferarri-f430-spyder-get-your-popcorn-ready.html

Here is a link to a write up done by Bryan on a red F430 and an AMG, the quality of his work is amazing.
    http://www.autopia.org/forum/click-brag/105101-2005-red-ferrari-f430-2007-black-amg-s65.html

The guy is a master IMO.

8. carnaubas

carnaubas Rookie

Oct 15, 2007
    Roswell, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Kurt Taylor
    Why not take it to the Ferrari of Atlanta dealership? They will have the most qualified detailer working on it. Kurt Taylor (Detail Manager) is his name.

9. DiabloRoadster98

Feb 5, 2009
    Onsite Shine- Jim Thomas....770-596-1471

The best in Atlanta that I know of when it comes to high end cars/exotics/yachts/helicopters etc....

10. Todd Helme

Todd Helme Formula Junior

Apr 2, 2007
    Oviedo Florida
    Full Name:
    Todd Helme
    Is this you, given that the name you 'recommend' and the name on your profile is the same? Are you recommending yourself in third person?

11. AHudson

AHudson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 7, 2005
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Adams Hudson
    D'oh! Good one.

Back on topic, just spoke with Brian. Very good guy, very serious about his craft. Am attempting to get him over here to do a car of mine and a friends. Will let you know. After the phone call and a thumbs up from Tropical Detail, I'm sold.

12. gmblack3

gmblack3 Karting

May 16, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Bryan Burnworth
    Adams, It was great talking to you today. I can tell you have am imense passion for what it takes to do things right. Thank you for your kind words. Hope to see you soon.

Bryan