The Otto Club | FerrariChat

The Otto Club

Discussion in 'New England' started by VIZSLA, Mar 6, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VIZSLA

VIZSLA Four Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jan 11, 2008
    Sarasota
    Full Name:
    David
    Just received a solicitation from these guys. Anyone have any experience with them?

2. Badman

Badman Formula 3

Mar 4, 2007
    Gotham City
    Full Name:
    Bruce Wayne
    I've talked to John Carron, the president of the club, a couple times. I think he's even got an account here, if I remember correctly. He seems like a good guy, and definitely a car enthusiast. Personally haven't wanted to put the money down on a car club membership myself, though.

3. steve@amne

steve@amne Formula Junior

Jul 14, 2007
    Norwood, MA
    Full Name:
    Steve O
    John's a great guy and all around car enthusiast...We supply and service there F/M cars and have only heard great things about the Club.

Steve

4. mwcoop

mwcoop Rookie

Sep 23, 2006
    Boston
    Full Name:
    mike
    Every time I'm there it is a great experience. The club is amazing and so is John and his crew. And the great cars he assembles for the members to use.

5. DadsFerrari

DadsFerrari Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    New England
    Full Name:
    Mister M
    +1 for the best selection of cars. WOrd is, some cars show extreme use/issues (heard from service spies ;) ) I think there are 2 other such clubs near MA/NH, but I hear so little about them that I can not even remember their names at the moment :(

6. DadsFerrari

DadsFerrari Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    New England
    Full Name:
    Mister M
    Hey, anyone notice the Otto website links directly to gothamdreamcars.com ? Did Otto sell/merge/bail out?

7. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic F1 World Champ

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Dunno, though will say the worst 'investment' ever in the past few years was joining a car/track club a few years back. May as well have flushed my money it down the toilet. Would have done MUCH better using the money for HPDE or SCCA race days.. and enjoy various tracks of my choosing.

8. DadsFerrari

DadsFerrari Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    New England
    Full Name:
    Mister M

Did you get burned with that NH track they were gonna build? :(

9. Ray G

Ray G Formula 3

Sep 8, 2005
    Newport, RI
    Otto Club is done unfortunately. They must have sold the customer list, website, etc to Gotham. I was a member and it was some of the best money I've ever spent. John ran a great club and is a great guy. I found the cars to be in excellent condition and I got to drive a lot of vehicles I never would have driven otherwise. Great service as well. I'm really missing the club now that the nice weather is back.