Ferrari of North America | FerrariChat

Ferrari of North America

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by The Ape, May 27, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. The Ape

The Ape Formula 3

Feb 28, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Ape
    Having only been a Ferrari owner for 2 1/2 years I am VERY new to this world of the prancing horse. It was my dream from 4 years old to one day own a Ferrari. On two occasions I needed to deal with Ferrari directly (I wont go into details on a public forum). I just wanted to express my feelings to my fellow FChatter's and make a couple comments about how FNA treated me.

Not only have they earned my future business but they have earned my respect. The guys I dealt with at Ferrari were personable, professional, and down to earth. On these forums we hear so many complaints, rants, and negativity but sometimes it's nice to hear when things go right.

The bottom line is that Ferrari as a company comes down to the people who work there day in and day out. As a customer and enthusiast it gives me great pride in being an owner of a car that was brought into fruition by people who are deeply passionate about their automobiles.

To be treated like a 30 plus year VIP customer and to get to know some of the fine people behind the scenes has made my experience with Ferrari as a company a wonderful thing.

THANKS FNA!!

2. mseals

mseals Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 9, 2007
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    Mike Seals
    Excellent post....

All too often, I believe we look for validation through criticism.

I think it says a lot about a person who will take the time to point out the good and let others know.

Thanks,

Mike in Kuwait

3. The Ape

The Ape Formula 3

Feb 28, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Ape
    Thanks Mike. I always enjoy reading your posts and a BIG personal THANK YOU for your service to our country!

4. donv

donv Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 5, 2002
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Don
    I've dealt with both FNA and SpA and had similar experiences. I heartily second your post.