Recommendations on exotic car rental? Boston area. | FerrariChat

Recommendations on exotic car rental? Boston area.

Discussion in 'New England' started by Ispeed, May 27, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ispeed

Ispeed Karting

Oct 31, 2005
    Needham MA
    Full Name:
    Carl
    I need to rent an exotic as a raffle prize at an upcoming Cars and Coffee. Any help in this would be much appreciated. It is to raise money for my 6 year old nephew who has a serious life threatening illness.
    Other prizes so far are a detail donated by "Driven Perfection", and a kid's remote control Ferrari from FNE.
    Info about the charity and my nephew are at www.ourpromisetonicholas.com
    I hope to raise some $$$ to help out, as it's a pretty sad situation.

Carl

2. Ispeed

Ispeed Karting

Oct 31, 2005
    Needham MA
    Full Name:
    Carl
    I got a tip on Gotham "Dream Tour" where a person drives several cars 430/360/997tt etc on a day. They discount some for charities also which helps.

I have also got a "Venture Shield" clear bra package as another raffle prize. I have it on my car, flat with no orange peel. Also the car detail by Driven Perfection.

Carl

3. 05sonic3valve

05sonic3valve Rookie

Mar 28, 2009
    ive heard a lot of good things about the gotham dream car tour, i plan on doing this with my father sometime in the next year, not that it helps the current situation.

will you be taking donations at the next cars and coffee?

4. Ispeed

Ispeed Karting

Oct 31, 2005
    Needham MA
    Full Name:
    Carl

Yes, but I want to sell raffle tickets so that everybody has the chance to win something good. Grand prize: Dream Tour, first prize: Venture Shield clear bra installed, second prize: Car Detail by Driven Perfection, third prize: remote control battery powered toy Ferrari great for kids 1:12.

I haven't decided if raffle tickets should be $10 or $15.

Special thanks to FONE for the RC car, Dan McPhail owner of Venture Tape,and Alex of Driven Perfection. Gotham gives a $100 discount to charities so the Tour is $795 instead of $895 and will have to be offset by ticket sales.

If anyone here wants to donate any more items to be raffled off, please do so.

Thanks, all the money raised goes to help Nicholas.
    www.ourpromisetoNicholas.com
    Carl