here we go again | FerrariChat

here we go again

Discussion in '360/430' started by jinferno, May 30, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jinferno

jinferno Rookie

Apr 5, 2009
    I think I found my finally..need input if this is a good deal..again..2007 f430, f1, carboceramic brakes, shields, challenge rims, carbon fiber driving zone, hi-fi with sub, bluetooth, nav, daytona seats (powered), leather rear upolersted bench, yellow calipers --sticker 226,000--how much is this car worth ( 4,600 miles)

Thanks

2. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
    I am far from an expert here but assuming coupe I would guess $160 maybe up to 10k more.

3. Blue4reF1

Blue4reF1 Formula 3

Jun 12, 2007
    Plantation, FL
    Full Name:
    Blake Simon
    You could probably get it for low $170s or high $160s. What color combo?

4. Woojer

Woojer Karting
    BANNED

Feb 23, 2009
    All I can say is that you can get perfectly clean 430s with similar mileages and satisfactory PPIs for lee than $120K. Today. Tomorrow? Cheaper.

5. jsanocki

jsanocki Formula Junior

Aug 30, 2006
    NJ
    ahh...another expect emerges... hey show me a 430 for less then 120k, because nobody else has ever seen it. There is an 18k mile 430 coupe on Ebay now, asking 125k, people have offered less then 120k all of which have been rejected. And this is 3x more miles then the car in question, so don't get the potential buyer nervous about overpaying....
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130309543468

Ultimately, the price you pay isn't nearly as important as the happiness your purchase brings to you.

6. BJMoravek

BJMoravek Formula Junior

Jun 4, 2008
    Boondocks, Maryland
    #6 BJMoravek, May 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2009
    Bull!!! I dare you to show me the comp.....

7. 2006m5

2006m5 Formula Junior

Dec 19, 2008
    huntingdon valley PA
    #7 2006m5, May 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Iam adding some prices so everyone can get a bench mark what 2006 f430 spyders bring at the auction.But as you see not too many.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

8. jinferno

jinferno Rookie

Apr 5, 2009
    Thanks to all for the input (especially the auction data). The car also has yellow stitching, clear bra, and valentine radar in the rear view mirror. I should hopefully take delivery sometime next week and I will post pictures.

9. 2006m5

2006m5 Formula Junior

Dec 19, 2008
    huntingdon valley PA
    good luck man

10. Woojer

Woojer Karting
    BANNED

Feb 23, 2009
    Good luck and enjoy your purchase!

11. Woojer

Woojer Karting
    BANNED

Feb 23, 2009
    Search the forum.

12. BJMoravek

BJMoravek Formula Junior

Jun 4, 2008
    Boondocks, Maryland
    No. You show me the comp...

13. amarzano

amarzano Karting

Aug 23, 2005
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Alex
    IMHO - I feel as though we see predictors of doom on every thread related to the price of an F430. It's really getting tiresome.

- No one is buying this car as an investment.
    - Prices are low RIGHT NOW!
    - No one can predict the future...

This said - I am of the opinion that the worst is behind us. It is now summer. The stock market has been up overall - with the flutuations being relatively minor for the last several months. There are no more build slots for F430s (coupes or spiders) form Italy till the new car comes out. If I were in the market for a car, I would think now is the time to purchase. If I were interested in Leasing - I would check out the special financing the Ferrari Financial is offering on CPO cars.

We are always going to hear about cars that someone said, someone bought for some outrageous price. It may or may not be true, what also may or may not be true is the condition of the car. I will also say that I have a perfect 2007 Spider w/ 1700 miles for sale right now. My dealer (Ferrari of SV - shameless plug) has gotten several offers - They have not been what they would have been a year ago - but they have not been anywhere as depressed as this list makes things sound..

Again - just my 2 cents..

14. Woojer

Woojer Karting
    BANNED

Feb 23, 2009
    There are only three predictions possible, the market goes up, flat or down. Given all the evidences, I can't for the life of me predict anything except down. Whether anyone can accurately predict the future or not has nothing to do with the fact that predictions are a necessary part of the buy-sell marketplace. Try being a stock broker, or a real estate agent or an F-Car expert telling those who ask you about tomorrow's marketplace saying "Who knows, I can't predict the future" :)

Get back to us and let us know what your perfect Spider sells for. Offers are fun to get but transactions occur when money changes hands.

15. 4retr

4retr Formula Junior

Nov 21, 2004
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    David B.
    Woojer:

Please provide info on these clean low mileage 07 F1 cars with $225K +/- MSRP which will pass a PPI for <$120K.

BTW: I see banned users can still post, but it doesn't matter because I'm getting a slightly used clean 430 for 50 cents on the dollar.

16. BJMoravek

BJMoravek Formula Junior

Jun 4, 2008
    Boondocks, Maryland
    Guys like Woojer just post unsubstantiated crap. He then asks me to corroborate his crap for him. They do nothing but harm the market for owners and real prospective buyers alike. The fact is the closest this guy will get to a Ferrari is when he's washing the windows or putting gas in one. He should stick to posts on Riceburnerchat.com....

17. 4retr

4retr Formula Junior

Nov 21, 2004
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    David B.
    I'm so disappointed. I was about to book my flight to Nigeria with my cashier's check in hand.

18. Testacojones

Testacojones F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Lecusay
    You're right, I'm tired of the non subscribers and non Ferrari owners in the forum that are always putting the value of cars for sale down. They are not buyers nor sellers and are constantly giving their negative input in things that aren't of their concern. You trolls, you know who you are and by me you're not welcome in here.

19. Jompen

Jompen Formula Junior

May 27, 2006
    #19 Jompen, Jun 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2009
    Get some facts and wake up...

20. jinferno

jinferno Rookie

Apr 5, 2009
    Its here! Looks fantastic! Will break out my Nikon D90 and take some pics and post them! Thanks to all for your help.

J

21. GCalo

GCalo F1 Veteran

Sep 15, 2004
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Greg Calo
    I think you have that backwards.

The cashier's check is supposed to come from Nigeria!!!

22. JWH53

JWH53 Rookie

Feb 26, 2007
    I see woojer is not an owner...

23. F360-1386

F360-1386 Formula 3

Oct 8, 2006
    Markham, ON, Canada
    Full Name:
    51216M
    B....S ..

24. 360Grigiotitanio

360Grigiotitanio Formula Junior

May 17, 2004
    Bay Area, California
    Sorry, dude, I sometimes agree with you but in this case you are smoking d*pe! High mileage 2005's might go for mid $120's wholesale, but this car is $160 plus. And that is transaction price, not asking.