YEEESSS (apprentice spoiler) | FerrariChat

YEEESSS (apprentice spoiler)

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by SefacHotRodder, Feb 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    our living room erupted with applause when tami was fired. Amourouso or however you spell it better be next, i can't stand that ***** (sorry, but its true). She disgusts me. 1 down 1 to go.

2. davem

davem F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2002
    Stepford, Connecticut
    Full Name:
    dave m
    Tammy was clueless. Not a good listener. How Katrina who is in real estate let that guy handle the negiotation of the lease was beyond me.

3. SefacHotRodder

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    yeah but shes hot so she can have another chance :D

4. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

yea I thought at any moment Bill was gonna let that chick stay for free. Weakest negotiation Ive seen yet.

buh bye Tammy

5. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Thursday rule - Survivor then Apprentice is 2 quality hours for me. :)

Amourouso is annoying as hell.

6. MARQ

MARQ Formula 3

Feb 9, 2002
    East Coast US
    Full Name:
    Marq
    Yes!

7. redjeeper

redjeeper Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Flowood, MS
    Full Name:
    Anthony Griffin
    Did anyone notice the ragged out Diablo with the parking ticket on the windshield? What neighborhood was that in?

8. damcgee

damcgee Formula 3

Feb 23, 2003
    Mobile, AL

I thought that was a Lotus Esprit ?? I'm not certian, but that was my guess

9. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    I noticed that car too, but couldn't tell what it was. My first guess was Lambo, but it didn't look low enough.

Hooray for the Donald, finally seeing through Tammy. She was useless. Omorosa better be next!

10. ecadwell

ecadwell Karting

Nov 10, 2003
    Bend, OR
    Full Name:
    Eric Cadwell
    I'm with you guys. Tammy was the right choice to go, however I think Omarosa is an even bigger problem. She is a cancer to that team. I'd prefer to have someone that is incompetent but gets along with everyone than someone who is really competent but initiates team drama. In the first case, the person affects only themselves, but in the second case, they affect everyone else on the team, which is a bigger problem.

It looked like a Diablo at first glance, but now that I think about it, I guess it could've been an Esprit. It ws hard to tell from that shot. Maybe it was a Fiero!

11. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    blue diablo is what I saw. recognized it on first glance.

12. need4speed

need4speed Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    Pacific Palisades
    Yup. Blue Diablo.

I've just watched 2 shows. My brother just turned me onto this. And Tammy was on my list from the get go. Next is Omorosa. How stupid is that to play ball when you know that at any moment, you could be on tape.

13. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Yes it was a blue Diablo. I cant stand Omastupidossa. Each weak i beg she gets dumped. You can tell Trump hates her, so its just a matter of time. My guess is that a woman wins it, the men are a bunch of clowns.

14. SefacHotRodder

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    i thought it was a replica. i didn't see a emblem on the front and the lights looked wierd. i was probly wrong.

15. Juice It

Juice It F1 Rookie

Sep 22, 2002
    Maryland (DC Suburb)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    How about her "headaches" for three days! If she would have been fired she probably would have sued trump for the head injury. All that whining about being in the White house, big deal, the White House has maids too!

16. Ferruccio

Ferruccio Formula Junior

Feb 2, 2003
    olathe, KS
    Full Name:
    Dan Gordon
    Donald won't fire Omorosa she gets to many people to watch the show (everyone likes to watch a ***** for some reason) .

The Apprentice IMHO is the best show on TV. Although it seems a lot of the competitions have to much luck involved.

17. noahlh

noahlh Formula 3

Aug 28, 2003
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    Noah
    You have to remember -- these shows are all filmed and edited in advance, so it's not like Donald knows that Omorosa is a "crowd getter" and will keep her on for just that reason.

But you also have to remember that they don't start editing the shows until they've filmed the WHOLE thing and seen a lot a lot a lot of footage. So they all probably decided well in advance that they'd focus a lot of attention on Omorosa's annoyance and Tammy's idiocy -- that way we'd be prepared (and happy) when they get fired (or not?).

I'm sure if they'd wanted, they could have made Kwame or Troy look just as awful/annoying/stupid with some selective editing.

Ugh...this is what I get for having a reality TV director as a roommate.

18. dherman76

dherman76 Formula Junior
    Owner

Feb 25, 2004
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Darren Herman
    I'm not normally a fan of reality television shows, but due to my passion of business, this show has captured my attention. I would think that Omarosa is probably being kept on the show for television ratings - otherwise the show would be pretty bland without her stirring things up. However, I feel as if she could be gone within the next 1-2 rounds. It was good seeing Tami leave.

19. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    Blue Diablo.

The interesting thing is that this was the first time that Tami had to face the board room. I don't mean that this was the first time she was one of the three but it was the first time she was on the losing team. So really, as inept as she was, this was the first opportunity for her to go.

What's crazy is that Omarossa has been in there 2 times (IIRC) and she is still in the game. It goes to show you that some things just piss DT off more than lack of ability or laziness.

On a side note, do any of you think that some of this is rigged? Look at how that lady walked into that apartment at the last minute and was like (paraphrasing) "$1500? Uhh, that sounds great. Uhh, I'll take it." I'm suspicious.

Anyways, I don't normally watch TV (I don't even have cable) but I am hooked on this show.

20. noahlh

noahlh Formula 3

Aug 28, 2003
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    Noah
    Funny you mention that...I thought the exact same thing while watching that episode. It felt like a plant...

I wouldn't be surprised if neither of the teams got a renter and they staged the whole thing in the end. The NYC rental market these days is tough tough tough -- vacancies are high, luxury buildings are giving months of free rent, and it seems unlikely that either team would get a random walk-in off the street < 30 minutes before closing time AND run a credit check, negotiate, and sign a lease.

Very suspicious...

21. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Oh man, this new episode is hilarious! I love how the copier salesman got shut down bigtime.
    Quote of the show: "Why don't you just buy a truckload?"
    HAHAHAAAA

22. SefacHotRodder

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    i'm watching it right now, if anyone ruins it there will be hell to pay :D

23. SefacHotRodder

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    and the loser is...

Erica

24. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    That was a great one!

25. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

Tonight I thought Omaroso was the mole, then I realized wrong show. Her negotiating sucked bigtime almost to the point of seaming to sabotage deals purposefully. She lucked out by not losing, otherwise she was toast.

Bill handled himself pretty well. Buh bye Ereka!

I predict Troy takes all in the end. A bumpkin he is not, and that was most evident tonight. At least thats how the show was edited to look.