Red Ferrari 355 in Auburn, Maine, owner on here? | FerrariChat

Red Ferrari 355 in Auburn, Maine, owner on here?

Discussion in 'New England' started by masterflex164, Jun 13, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. masterflex164

masterflex164 Formula Junior

Oct 17, 2004
    New England
    Saw it while going through town. Great sounding car!

2. BluMalago

BluMalago Karting

Jan 18, 2007
    If memory serves me correct, I think I saw that very same car last May when I was in that area. I didn't expect to see any exotic/vintage car up there, much less a Ferrari (I did see a Chrysler TC "by Maserati" for sale at the side of some random road and a '50s Mercedes 190 that didn't look like it had moved in a couple of decades at a gas station).

3. MARANELLONATION

MARANELLONATION Karting

Nov 22, 2006
    North Andover Ma. 01845
    Full Name:
    Michael A. Ferrante
    Where do owners in Maine go for service ? Portland area to be specific ?

4. masterflex164

masterflex164 Formula Junior

Oct 17, 2004
    New England
    I'm wondering the same thing. I see a red 360 in my town regularly, and this red 355, i've seen a couple times.

Maybe these people do go down to Boston (Boston Sportscar), or some place in NH?

5. GregTe

GregTe Formula Junior

May 3, 2004
    Maine
    There is nobody in the Portland area for Italian car service that I know of.

6. switchcars

switchcars Formula 3

Jul 28, 2005
    Full Name:
    Doug
    The owner I knew up there had to take it down to FofNE for service. I never knew of any independent service facility in Maine

7. dpardyferrari

dpardyferrari Karting

Aug 7, 2002
    Brunswick Maine
    Full Name:
    Darrell Pardy
    The only mechanics in the Portland area that I will let touch my Ferrari are Jeremy or Colin at Auto Lab in Portland. However once a year I take my car down to Independent Ferrari in South Easton Ma. for servicing. John Tirrell (the owner at IFS) is probably the best Ferrari mechanic anywhere on the east coast of the USA.