EXOTIC ITALIAN CAR SHOW - June 21st MEMPHIS | FerrariChat

EXOTIC ITALIAN CAR SHOW - June 21st MEMPHIS

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by tfrancis, Jun 2, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tfrancis

tfrancis Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Memphis, TN
    #1 tfrancis, Jun 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I want to extend an invitation to everyone here to come out to our 8th Annual Exotic Italian Car show for Habitat for Humanity. The date is set for Fathers Day June 21st from 12:00 to 5:00pm. This show grows bigger every year and we hope to break a record attendence. Please see our website for all the details. You can email me if you have any questions.

www.mcicars.com

Tom Francis
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Seidmanrob

Seidmanrob Karting

Jun 23, 2004
    Germantown, Tn
    Full Name:
    Bob Seidman
    I'll be there.

Bob

3. 348 Turbo

348 Turbo Formula 3

Jul 17, 2002
    I've been to this show almost every year since it's inception. It is a great event, and the money al goes to a great charity, Habitat for Humanity.
    I'll be bringing my 360 spider, as well as both of my Ducati's.
    Please come on out!!

4. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    Tom I sent a PM to you.

5. tfrancis

tfrancis Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Memphis, TN
    Hey folks... Just a reminder that we have a TV spot on Friday morning (8:15) on Fox13. Please call me if you can make it. Weather is looking Great for Sunday!!

6. tfrancis

tfrancis Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Memphis, TN
    Dinner is planned at Frank Grisanti's restaurant inside the Embassy Suites hotel (address below). You can't beat it for great italian food. We'll have cocktails at 6:00 and dinner at 7:00pm. Let me know if you're coming. The Embassy Suites is also a great place for our out-of-town guests.

Embassy Suites Hotel
    2210 Shady Grove Rd.
    Memphis, TN 38120

7. tfrancis

tfrancis Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Memphis, TN
    Message from Habitat:

Dear car owners,

Thank you for supporting Habitat for Humanity of Greater Memphis through the 8th Annual Exotic Italian Car Show! Our staff is really excited about this year’s event, especially since we have a wonderful new venue in Germantown! Attached is a detailed map of the event to help make things easier for you. When you arrive at the Show on Sunday, please come to the Neshoba entrance. There you will receive your driver’s packets, and you will be directed to your color coded parking area. Please look for the color coded yard signs, which will be lining the street. Event staff will be there to help guide you. In your driver’s packets, you’ll find the usual event information, including two meal tickets and two drink tickets. You also find one t-shirt coupon. Additional t-shirts (with free posters) will be available for purchase, and we will also raffle off a few at the end of the day. All proceeds from drink, snow cone, t-shirt, and candy sales will directly benefit Habitat, our programs and our families!

Drivers may also bring a cooler of drinks (although no alcoholic beverages, please!).

Thank you again for your dedication to Habitat and this event. We know it will be the best ever! See you on Sunday!

8. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    16m Memphis bound. I will be attending the event this Sunday and dinner Sat. nite. I will be staying at the host hotel.

9. Robert Rehkopf

Robert Rehkopf Karting

Mar 26, 2005
    Cordova, TN
    Full Name:
    Robert Rehkopf
    Bob,
    I'd love to do dinner with you but have a wedding to go to at 1900. Where are you staying and when are you arriving? Email me off line at CaptRehkopf at comcast dot net

10. Ado4wd

Ado4wd Formula Junior

Dec 27, 2005
    Germantown, TN
    Full Name:
    Andrew O
    Okay now I'm definitely going to the show. Can't wait to check out that car.

11. Ado4wd

Ado4wd Formula Junior

Dec 27, 2005
    Germantown, TN
    Full Name:
    Andrew O
    Good show. Robert, it was a pleasure to speak with you and the 16M is beautiful.

12. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    It was nice seeing you and all the guys in Memphis. You have got a good group of guys that are owners and it was a lot of fun for me and my wife. We enjoyed the trip and look forward to seeing everyone in Nashville this fall. I must say I am still hot from being outside for so long but I hope that the show produced good results for Habitat. I thought the Mustangs were really nice cars that were top notch. I also liked to look over all the other Ferrari's. There were a lot of nice cars there and the condition of many were exceptional.

13. tfrancis

tfrancis Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Memphis, TN
    Wow... I've received lots of positive feedback from folks attending this event. We made the front page of the newspaper yesterday and it made a couple of great segments on FOX13 and ABC24 news. Habitat was extremely pleased and is hoping for greater things to come from this show. I want to personally say what a priviledge it was working with Habitat and there great force of volunteers. I also want to extend my true appreciation to all the drivers who came out! This show doesn't work with out your support... period. Your willingness to donate your time and sharing your car passion gives others happiness. Not just happiness to those that come to see the cars but also to those who will benefit from the building of new affordable housing. Everyone should feel proud of being apart of this event.

Tom

14. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    You guys who did all the work deserve a pat on the back. What a great job.

15. rossocorsa13

rossocorsa13 F1 Rookie

Jun 10, 2006
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    M
    I remember that classic convertible in your last pic from a couple of years ago I do believe.

Thanks for the pics Bob. I'm glad the show went well, and congrats on the win... When I went a few years back I had a great time.

16. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    It's some kind of a clone but it looks so gooood.

17. ferrarichallenge

Jun 27, 2009
    bruce,ms
    Full Name:
    dennis lee byars
    just wanted to let you know i was at the car show and your car is beautiful,to me it was the best car ever,thanks for bringing it to the show.

18. Robert Rehkopf

Robert Rehkopf Karting

Mar 26, 2005
    Cordova, TN
    Full Name:
    Robert Rehkopf
    So when/where are we getting together so it won't be years before we have another good time?

19. Crawford

Crawford Formula 3

Mar 5, 2003
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    Crawford White