84 Euro QV for sale | FerrariChat

84 Euro QV for sale

Discussion in '308/328' started by smb1, Jun 24, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. smb1

smb1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Steve
    pics @ www.motorcarslv.com (in las vegas inventory) any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,

2. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    where the heck is the price????

i have a euro GTB QV, 1984 for sale for $35k, and it only has 36,000 KM on it. be nice to see what a "regular" red/tan with "high" miles is worth in this market.

it does look nice.

3. t3thomas

t3thomas Formula Junior

May 9, 2008
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    GThomas
    I wish I had a 3.2L in my QV, but not so much the SOC.

4. tommott77

tommott77 Formula Junior

Feb 1, 2009
    NC
    Full Name:
    Tom
    This car has been listed on ebay with a starting bid of about $24k 2 or 3 times. I have not seen anybody bid on it thus far.

5. johng

johng Formula 3

Oct 23, 2004
    northern va
    Full Name:
    john g
    dealer claims 64K miles, but odo says 42K. nice that the original front quarter panel turn signals were kept. mine got the bigger US versions. looks like a decent car with a few minor blemishes.

6. jwise

jwise Formula Junior

Apr 2, 2003
    Portland Maine
    It's 4200 kilometers showing (not 42000)- the odometer (it's a kilometer odometer) turned while I owned the car- so she has 104K kilometers.

I used to own this car- and I know smb1 has taken care of it for the years he has owned it. That ad does not mention the work that has been done to the car in the last 6 years. You can search my name on FChat to find out most of it- it's pretty extensive. The car was a joy to own, and will be the same for the next owner. A great driver Ferrari, that has been well sorted- IMHO.

Good luck with the sale Steve, and if any potential buyer wants to talk to me, that would be no problem to send them my way.

John

7. Frari

Frari Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    brisbane australia
    Full Name:
    tony
    Dont you just wish all sellers of cars would take the time like these fellows have and do great photos like this, 60 in total, it takes a lot of guess work out of what the car will look like when you get there. It looks like a nice car.