any good spotting places in Naples? | FerrariChat

any good spotting places in Naples?

Discussion in 'Florida' started by lambo472, Jun 24, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lambo472

lambo472 Formula 3

May 27, 2009
    Leawood, Kansas
    Full Name:
    Ricky
    I'm going to leave KC soon for a month-long stay in Naples, and was wondering where the most exotic cars are (i'm only a kid). I've got a friend in Miani that says he's planning a rally from Miami to Naples, but I still need the details on that. Do you guys know where the best paces are?

2. lesterm

lesterm Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Durham, NC
    Downtown Naples, but it's usually not that active during the summer. Either of the Ritz-Carlton's sometimes have decent cars in the valet spots. En-route to Downtown there is a Porsche/Bentley/Aston dealer that usually has a nice selection sitting on the lot.

3. M1GIR

M1GIR Karting

May 27, 2005
    BOCA RATON, FL
    Full Name:
    MASSIMINO GIRONTA
    NAPLES MOTORSPORTS HAS A TON OF EXOTICS IN THEIR SHOWROOM. NOT TOO MANY PLACES YOU CAN TAKE AN EXOTIC AND PARK IT. AND IT IS QUIET IN THE SUMMER.

4. nsxnick

nsxnick Formula 3

Jul 24, 2001
    Detroit
    Full Name:
    Nick
    I was in Naples with my wife and son over the weekend. We pulled up to Naples Motorsports in a Chevy Cobalt rental and we were dressed raggedy. John Young, a sales guy, greeted and treated us professionally and was more than happy to show us around. None of their Ferraris seem to have leather shrinkage or sticky interiors. Excellent showroom.