Anyone have 360 with Capristo ro Kreissieg? | FerrariChat

Anyone have 360 with Capristo ro Kreissieg?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by dustman, Jul 4, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dustman

dustman F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2007
    I tested two 360 spiders recently, one stock the other Tubi and I was very disappointed in the sound while driving...I heard engine parts turning nad clicking, not the "F1" sounding exhaust I'd come to expect. The video's I've watched on the other two exhausts seem impressive, and I'd like to be a passenger in your car if so equipped (coupe/spider doesnt matter).
    Come to think of it, would the coupe sound better than the spider to the driver?

I am so disheartened after waiting all this time to get the 360.

PS - drove the 430 and loved the stock sound, but would also jump it up to Kreiss. But if I can get a great drivers sound out of the 360, it sure would save me a lot of $ (diff cars I know, I dont really need the 430's speed).

2. albert328gts

albert328gts Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    I have a buddy who has a 360 spider F1 with a Kreissieg, nothing compares to that. NOTHING.

3. Dilancer

Dilancer F1 Rookie

Jan 28, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Dilan B.
    Does it happen to be black? :p Yeah Kreissieg is sick! Nothing like it.

4. albert328gts

albert328gts Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    #4 albert328gts, Jul 5, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2009
    Yes it is black, and his name is Steve, owner of SCC Motors (on La Cienega in Los Angeles), they are an expensive exhaust system but my god, nothing at all compares to it. And then there is Tom over at Lucent motors (on Sepulveuda in West LA) as a 360 Modena (also black) with a Capristo that also sounds AMAZING! If your shopping maybe you want to contact them and hear their cars, up close. It is after about what you like.

5. luv2detail

luv2detail Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2006
    North Carolina & SoCal
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Steve's Kreissieg sounds incredible!:)

6. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    The Kreissieg does sound great. Loud, but with tonality. Cargraphics comes close for half the $$$ but they are hard to find. Most of the others (Capristo, Tubi, Larini, Remus) are just plain loud.

7. 150shot

150shot Formula Junior

Jun 15, 2003
    San Dimas, CA
    Kreissieg 360 is still one of the best sounds I've ever heard. In person especially with the ability to switch bypass valves on/off can't be beat. I recall an owner saying it was worth every penny of the 5 digit price tag =) I would say so to.

8. dustman

dustman F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2007
    Thanks guys...I will make contact. If it sounds awesome in the drivers cabin, I would prefer the 360 (spider) due to its looks and price vs the f430 coupe.
    I'm looking for a nice f car to take from So Cal up HWY1, all the way to Mt St Helens in Washington. 2300 miles roundrrip of some of the most beautiful roads around. Having the spider would be so much more fun...if it sounds right. The f430 would just get me in trouble with CHP I imagine!