signing for the new shop off of hwy 9! | FerrariChat

signing for the new shop off of hwy 9!

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by pressuretested, Jul 8, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. pressuretested

pressuretested Karting

Sep 29, 2004
    peachtree city, ga
    Full Name:
    bryson richards
    Welp... taking the plunge and signing lease next week for new shop off of hwy 9 and sun valley rd. We will be next to Ringtec ( a great audi, porsche, bentely repair and maint shop). Lawerenceville has been good to us but the new shop has great opportunity for expansion plus hoping for older clientele and more customers who appreciate quality work! Growth has been awesome over the last year and excited for this! I live off of Mansell so the commute is going to be much better! It will be my wife (front office), my tech curt and myself ( my other techs will not be making the move). the shop is the same size of what I have now but as I said the ability of expansion is much better plus the layout is nicer.
    Vince, now you'll have to come out this way since we won't be around the corner and Mitch, now you have no excuses not to come by!

2. CharlesE

CharlesE Formula 3

Nov 19, 2007
    Johns Creek GA
    Full Name:
    Charles E
    go luck with the new shop. as you know there is alot of competion in this area.

3. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Awesome Bryson! Congrats my man, looking forward to seeing the place!

4. henryr

henryr Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 10, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Juan Sánchez Villa-L
    i'm not familiar with bryson and his activities.....

5. Back Marker

Back Marker Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2006
    South
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Best of everything in your new location - lots of sports cars in that area :)

6. F355Bvc

F355Bvc Formula 3

Dec 4, 2003
    Lawrenceville. GA
    Full Name:
    Vince Canipelli
    Cool Bryson !!! What's the new address ??