Conollising my 328 seats | FerrariChat

Conollising my 328 seats

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Wezo, Jul 6, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Wezo

Wezo Rookie

May 7, 2004
    BVI & London
    Full Name:
    Wes
    All, I wonder if anyone can help. I have done a search in the UK section but cant seem to find anything relevant. The seats on my 328 are startting to look a bit worn and I was think about getting them Conollised. I wonder if anyone based in the East London / Essex part of the world could recomend a reliable and trustworthy provider of such a service? Appreciate any help you can give as these things can be a bit of a minefield, as I am sure you all know, Wes.

2. Nickt

Nickt Formula 3

Feb 24, 2006
    Iver, Buckinghamshir
    Full Name:
    Nick T
    Hi, I did mine myself using a kit off ebay, rubbed the seats down lightly, re-coloured them then sealed. Looked great (compared to before for a 30 year old car) Use Autloglym leather nourish every now and then.
    My problem is that the stitching has started to go in the seams

3. Rod

Rod Formula Junior

Jan 18, 2004
    South Derbyshire
    Full Name:
    Rod
    Nick

What did you use to seal them?

Rod

4. markst

markst Rookie

Jan 25, 2006
    dont muck about....speak to nick carwright's ....last time i was up there , they had two 328 seats just come back from being done up .....and looked better then new...amazing

5. Rod

Rod Formula Junior

Jan 18, 2004
    South Derbyshire
    Full Name:
    Rod
    I would just go to the person that does the work for Nicks direclty...

In fact he comes to you!

QUOTE=markst;138988646]dont muck about....speak to nick carwright's ....last time i was up there , they had two 328 seats just come back from being done up .....and looked better then new...amazing[/QUOTE]