Skiing Bariloche | FerrariChat

Skiing Bariloche

Discussion in 'Latin America' started by WILLIAM H, Jul 17, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    Going to Bariloche next week

Haven't been there in a LONG time. Any info on the town, mountain etc ?

Thanks

2. SubLV

SubLV Karting

Apr 23, 2009
    Oakville

Never been to bariloche itself, always went elsewhere. My cousins ski there. Just be prepared for lots of people, from what I hear.

3. rllucero

rllucero Formula Junior

Jul 11, 2006
    Santa Fe/San Diego
    Full Name:
    richontravel
    Spent a week there for work and really enjoyed it. Great German cuisine and really beautiful country side. I was there for their winter and while I was there some Brazilian skiiers were killed in a bus accident while enroute to the ski basin. The roads are very steep there so make sure you are good with a clutch. It was difficult to rent a vehicle with an automatic transmission.

Have a great time.

4. jaco430

jaco430 Karting

Dec 9, 2008
    bsas argentina
    Full Name:
    Jack Siegrist
    i'll be going there in the next weeks, lot's of partying and skiing. If you can you should do the heliskiing, a chopper takes you to the best virgins snows of the andes, not necesarly in the bariloche area, that is something you shouldn't miss. There is a lot of night activity in the mountain at night, and there are some nice pubs downtown, i recomend wilkeny and pilgrim's.
    have a good time