Need Red Sox Tickets for 8/22 game | FerrariChat

Need Red Sox Tickets for 8/22 game

Discussion in 'New England' started by andy308, Jul 16, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. andy308

andy308 Formula 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Andy
    3 friends and I are flying up to Boston for the weekend and have obtained tickets for the Friday night game (we have Green Monster tickets) and now I am looking for 4 tickets together for the Saturday game (8/22). If anyone in the area has a hot lead or knows someone looking to sell his/her tickets for this game I would appreciate any help on this. I know I can get them from Stubhub etc.. but I have paying those crazy service fees. Thanks in advance.

Andy

2. Davesvt2000

Davesvt2000 Formula 3

May 3, 2005
    Central Mass.
    Full Name:
    Dave G.
    Tickets at Fenway are easy to get, just walk around Lansdowne St. and you will find plenty of scalpers.

I went a week ago Sunday, and got two box seats tickets at face value within 10 minutes.

Good luck !!

3. vunico

vunico Formula Junior

Feb 20, 2007
    southern florida
    craigslist is always loaded with sox tix at good prices

4. Ashman

Ashman Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2002
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    Yeah, no problem picking up cheap Sox tickets, especially when they're only playing the Yankees!

5. andy308

andy308 Formula 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Notice I never said anything about "cheap" tickets (I undertand who they are playing, that is why we are flying up for this series), and as far as Craigs List, I have already dealt with 2 scammers who ran away when I called them out. I am not looking for free tickets, I was just hoping some F-chat brothers or sisters may be able to help in my search. If nobody can help that is fine, I will just bite the bullet and get some from Stub Hub. Thanks.

6. vunico

vunico Formula Junior

Feb 20, 2007
    southern florida
    sorry about you're bad clist experience...i've done it many times with no problems.simple rules..i inspect tix,then you get cash.if it's an internet "voucher",we go in together,then you get the cash.

7. TWBARRETT

TWBARRETT Rookie

Aug 24, 2009
    Weymouth
    Full Name:
    Tom W. Barrett
    I wish I was a member a few day earlier. I could have helped you out. Next time you are in town let me know.

8. andy308

andy308 Formula 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Andy
    I will keep it in mind for next time. We had a blast on the Monster Friday night and again Saturday. Fun weekend!

9. TWBARRETT

TWBARRETT Rookie

Aug 24, 2009
    Weymouth
    Full Name:
    Tom W. Barrett
    Good to hear. As a business owner in Boston I get tickets all the time or friends (season ticket holders) who just cant get to a game on a given night.

10. andy308

andy308 Formula 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Andy
    What a great time we had. Flew up Friday am, went to the Sox game (had Monster seats) on Friday night. Got up Saturday am and caught the 7am ferry to Martha's Vineyard, had some Blueberry pancakes and then rented mopeds for about 3 hours (what a blast), then caught the noon ferry back (with a lobster roll in each hand). Went to Sox game that afternoon, then drove up to Maine for a Lobster Dinner after the game and caught a flight home Sunday am. What a great guys weekend!

We are thinking about a snowmobile trip for the winter (see the NC/SC section).

Andy

11. DadsFerrari

DadsFerrari Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    New England
    Full Name:
    Mister M
    whoa, jam packed schedule.. was the 7am boat the high speed one, not sure if that operates out of Boston or even Hyannis..

12. andy308

andy308 Formula 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Andy
    No it was the regular ferry from Woods Hole. It was a very busy 48 hours!