360 Front End Problems | FerrariChat

360 Front End Problems

Discussion in '360/430' started by 355Aloha, Jul 17, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 355Aloha

355Aloha Karting

Feb 15, 2004
    Honolulu Hawaii
    Full Name:
    John N
    360 sway bar mount comes lose after 3-5 miles regardless how tight I make it. It come lose and makes a big racket. Need Help

2. F430GT

F430GT Formula 3

Sep 29, 2005
    Marco Island, FL
    front or rear sway bar? what comes loose, bushing, drop link at bottom or top?

3. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
    You should only start this kind of thread in one place. If you don't get an answer you can post and reference the other thread but posting twice is poor form.

4. MalibuGuy

MalibuGuy F1 Veteran

Sep 18, 2007
    If you are not a professional mechanic, perhaps this should be fixed by a professional?
    I think this is more involved than oil change/ filters.

5. 355Aloha

355Aloha Karting

Feb 15, 2004
    Honolulu Hawaii
    Full Name:
    John N
    It is the front sway bar, the screws that hold the bracket to the car frame seeme to be the issue.

6. ferraritime

ferraritime Karting

Aug 22, 2007
    Washington DC Area
    Full Name:
    Jerry H.
    Agree with prior posts that it'd probably be a good idea to take it to a dealer for inspection and repair. Locktite will keep the bolts from working loose, but that shouldn't be happening in the first place. I'd get it checked asap.

7. 355Aloha

355Aloha Karting

Feb 15, 2004
    Honolulu Hawaii
    Full Name:
    John N
    I removed the sway bar and found one of the metal washers that hold the rubber bushing in place had a bad factory weld and had slipped almost a inch and was allowing the sway bar two move back an fourth side to side banging against the mount and making it come lose.

Problem fixed