Sad Day.....Decided To Sell The Scud! | FerrariChat

Sad Day.....Decided To Sell The Scud!

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by mkultra, Jul 20, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mkultra

mkultra Formula 3

Nov 3, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    MK Ultra
    #1 mkultra, Jul 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    As the title suggests, I was torn but decided it was for the best. Car is posted in the ads section. Back when the economy was different I was granted an allocation for the car and spec'd some subtle things to make it unique yet classy.

Car is Nero Daytona with Nero interior. Car has the carbon package, racing stripe, LED carbon steering wheel, radio delete with carbon dash cover, full alcantara interior, leather seats with alcantara inserts, quilted alcantara headliner and backliner, silver stitching and aluminum calipers. Kept the car purpose built and light weight and didn't load it with nav, bluetooth, stereo, etc. Its the only Scud with this interior!

MSRP was $306,466, the car arrived the week of Christmas, 2008. I've driven the car once, around the dealership and has been sitting at their (LFSC) ever since. Car still has delivery miles and I am the only owner. Just haven't found the need to drive it and have been busy with a newborn daughter and a new business entity.

$285k takes it!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. BigDog

BigDog Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    under the sea!
    STUNNING!

GL on the sale and congrats on the new member of the family :)

3. AJ

AJ Formula 3

Jun 23, 2008
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    I can't believe that! Sorry to hear but good luck with the sale!

4. mkultra

mkultra Formula 3

Nov 3, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    MK Ultra
    Thanks guys, I will keep you updated on the sale. Yeah, it is a bummer to get a car like this delivered in the dead of winter but I figure its a nice selling point to potential buyer that it hasn't been broken in, tracked, etc.

Thanks Big Dog on the well wishes. I was the first to say I never wanted kids but it has changed my world for the better. She's already the apple of my eye and I can see her being spoiled rotten. Its funny that there are a lot of Ferrari toys, clothing, bicycles, go carts, etc online to get her started!