anyone with Kreissieg exhaust? | FerrariChat

anyone with Kreissieg exhaust?

Discussion in '360/430' started by Mr Aryan, Jul 29, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mr Aryan

Mr Aryan Karting

Sep 23, 2008
    Bahrain
    Full Name:
    Mr Aryan
    why can't i see much using Kreissieg exhaust system!?
    this is in my top mod list, but seeing no one having it makes me think twice!

2. Liquid Assets

Liquid Assets Formula Junior

Jul 6, 2009
    Cloud 9
    I have wondered that myself. I plan on purchasing the Kreissieg Header, test pipe and titanium exhaust system with the Loud and Silent mode. Cant wait :)

3. Derek Trotter

Derek Trotter Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 28, 2007
    Cambridge, UK
    I think the main reason is the price. You can get a good Capristo/Tubi/Larini for around £2000/$3300, a Kreissieg is around 3 times that! :eek:

4. Driftracer3

Driftracer3 Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2006
    The price is the main reason for sure. Most guys dont want to spend that, but Ive never once met someone who bought the Kreissieg and had second thoughts about it afterwards, even if they were hesistant at first due to the cost.

5. babyjesus

babyjesus Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 1, 2009
    Woodside, CA
    I haven't been able to find one. Emailed 3 vendors I found on the forum here, and no responses....

-mike

6. Driftracer3

Driftracer3 Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2006
    Mike, check your PMs.

7. johns930

johns930 Formula 3

May 9, 2005
    in taiwan thats what the majority are running, but its like $6-7k, so u know....

8. S.Ratha

S.Ratha Rookie

Oct 26, 2007
    Singapore
    Full Name:
    San
    Pm me I can help you get one.

9. Mr Aryan

Mr Aryan Karting

Sep 23, 2008
    Bahrain
    Full Name:
    Mr Aryan
    well that would be my next step after my 360 Forged wheels which i recieved last week..
    i think i will order it directly from Japan as i live in the Middle East, and usually Japanese parts from Japan of course costs me less instead of ordering from USA...

10. rustybits

rustybits F1 Rookie
    Professional Ferrari Technician

Jan 28, 2007
    Somewhere, anywhere
    Full Name:
    Eddie B
    Around $5000 dollars for the "howling wolf" direct from their website. Got one coming for a customer. Interestingly that they actually say the High-flow cats don't make much performance increase.

11. babyjesus

babyjesus Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 1, 2009
    Woodside, CA
    I've gotten a few PM's from people on the site about the exhaust, but no vendors. I'm not interested in paypal'ing you money so your 'friend' can import it and I can meet you at the local 7-11 to pick it up.

-mike

12. Derek Trotter

Derek Trotter Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 28, 2007
    Cambridge, UK
    If "Rustybits" can get you one, there's no problem with trust with Eddie. I'd PayPal Eddie without hesitation, a good guy :).

13. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Mike- A couple of 575M owners have purchased systems direct from the factory in Japan with no problems. The Kreis-Sieg with valves is the best compromise I have heard on a 575M for offering good sound and obnoxious sound from the same system.

Taz
    Terry Phillips

14. Urban F

Urban F Rookie

Oct 25, 2007
    I have Kreissieg exhaust installed on the 360, very loud compared to my old Tubi, but the check engine light always comes on, until I recently fixed it by reprogramming the left and right ECU through Powerchip, actually increased horsepower by 30 HP.

15. Fmax

Fmax Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2007
    Prague, CZ
    Full Name:
    Max
    vid please. This is the most elusive exhast. I can only find marketing clips released by Kreissieg themsleves.

16. SfefVan

SfefVan Guest

Nov 28, 2008
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Stef