Bullsh*t | FerrariChat

Bullsh*t

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by l'esecuzioneItaliana, Feb 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. l'esecuzioneItaliana

Jan 29, 2004
    ******** it-mother ****er-***********-hoe-ass-trick-*****. I entered my personal information at this site I thought was something else. Well. it turned out to be a bull**** website. It was a PayPal looking site and they got all of my bank account info and my pin # and all this other good stuff.

Anyways, the site is www.leasurelandscapes.com/snow/log1.htm

If any of you know anything about it help me. Ive lost $20,000 in four ****ing hours. I cancelled all my credit cards and ive transferred all of my money to my sons accout. I cancelled my ATM card. I e-mailed Leasure Landscapes and im waiting for a response. It looks like a fake website and I had to e-mail the website builder, which is probly bull**** too.

HELP!!!

2. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    I would cancel all of your credit cards tonight and close and reopen your checking accounts in the AM (if there is any money left). You gotta be careful.

3. Slim

Slim Formula 3

Oct 11, 2001
    Pacifica, CA, USA
    Full Name:
    richard
    I would erase your message admitting that you gave your info away (even though you were tricked). I would pretend I have no idea how that money left my account and tell my credit companies and bank that I did not authorize those transactions and that I want the money back into my account. as in now.

4. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
  5. Wickeddeus

Wickeddeus Karting

Nov 12, 2003
    You need to call the FBI and do it now. Do not listen to Slim and lie but you need to call the FBI right now. Seriously.

6. Prancing_Horse

Prancing_Horse Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    Arlington,VA
    Full Name:
    Dan
    YESYES

CALL THE DAMN FBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11112

7. l'esecuzioneItaliana

Jan 29, 2004
    Thanks guys. Ive cancelled all my cards, and I moved the money. Also, I changed my password and I dont know the FBI's #. Its not that big of a problem. My money was only transfered to my old account. So, I got it back.

8. randall

randall Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    Portsmouth, VA
    Full Name:
    Randall
    Are you serious, or just posting this for fun? I didn't think people fell for that scam anymore.

9. l'esecuzioneItaliana

Jan 29, 2004
    No, im not serious, im making it up. Since obviously I have nothing else to do. YES!, im serious. They had my old account and when I cancelled it they had already transfered the money. My bank called me and told me it was open up and I knew I didnt do it, so I checked it and I beat 'them' to the money.

10. Challenge

Challenge Formula 3

Sep 27, 2002
    PA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    I must be missing something... ?

11. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah