Geez!,Why has the 348/355 forum got so boring lately? | FerrariChat

Geez!,Why has the 348/355 forum got so boring lately?

Discussion in '348/355' started by bushwhacker, Aug 7, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bushwhacker

bushwhacker In Memoriam

May 25, 2006
    Phoenix Az.
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    This forum has always been the best, everyone has always been so helpful and welcoming.
    We have the best of the best technical expertise from so many informed members that openly share with all that seek their help.
    We of course are the 'Hot Rodders' of the Ferrari clan and we like to do things ourselves rather than just run off to the dealers for every little thing and write a big check.
    It seems the forum lately though has just been about fixing things rather than enjoying the wonderful times we share. We used to get some really funny comments and bantering from Robbie and Goth while learning a little something as well.They have inspired many of us by their passion, humor, creativity and technical wizardry. Pap has always been a kick in the butt with his wit and great pics. Where would we be if it weren't for Nodoubt, Fatbiily,Plugzit, Ernie, Vince and Husker and we can always depend on the Jack Russell boys to come through in a pinch.
    So what happened?, is it the economy that's taken the spark out of our wit? Have we lost our sense of humor? We used to see great road trip and weekend shindig pics from Speedysam, Beejay, Nightlife, Copterjohn, Lars and Angelis. And thanks to Gimmiefuel we even have our own magazine to be proud of.
    So what gives boys?, let's see some more of the fun we all share in our lives and 'Let the Good Times Roll' again.
    Your 'Brothe'r forever.........Bush:D

2. enginefxr

enginefxr Formula 3

Aug 20, 2007
    S&R Exotics
    Full Name:
    Gary Sharpe
    No kidding.
    Me, Goth and Jetfixr tried to "right" things a while back, but got shut down.
    Always loved a little good natured arguing on here...been really boring here lately.
    WTF?

3. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    the 348 and 355s have aged so gracefully there isnt anything to talk about anymore...only so many times u can talk about shrinking dashed, soft valves, and capristo vs. tubi!
    :)

PS. my f355 just had tubi headers put on...cant wait to see what is sounds like....(already have tubi test pipes and tubi exhaust)

4. UConn Husky

UConn Husky F1 Rookie

Nov 11, 2006
    CT
    Full Name:
    Jay
    I'm guessing everyone is over in the new 458 Italia forum drooling?

5. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    lol...i was just there, but not drooling :)

6. 76Steel

76Steel Formula 3

Sep 8, 2007
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Well, here's one - I got an awesome 76 Steel 308 and I'm really loving the 348's -- hope in a few short years my 308 will have another Horsie playmate.

7. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

Yes, that must be it.

Oh wait.... probably not. Maybe it's because we're all out enjoying our summer! You guys in SoCal have 12 months of nice weather; we have way fewer in the East. Indulge us the small favor of enjoying our cars when there's no snow, salt, or muck on the ground. :)

8. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I wish!!! we haven't had a summer yet, plenty of rain so far and it is almost mid-August :(

9. UConn Husky

UConn Husky F1 Rookie

Nov 11, 2006
    CT
    Full Name:
    Jay
    #9 UConn Husky, Aug 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  10. fatbillybob

fatbillybob Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 10, 2002
    socal
    #10 fatbillybob, Aug 7, 2009
  11. VisualHomage

VisualHomage F1 Veteran

Aug 30, 2006
    San Antonio
    very hot

anymore pics of them getting it on

12. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    I don't think that's fair. "As I found it" is probably the thread of the year!

13. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    I really enjoyed that pic of your car Jay!!! Love how the yellow accents the surroundings...

14. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    i just noticed the car now :)

15. PAULSPEED

PAULSPEED Rookie

Jan 27, 2007
    I have to obmit that a yellow Ferrari looks
    awesome!!!
    Paul

16. Night life

Night life F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2007
    The city that rhymes with fun in Canada
    Full Name:
    Roberto
    #16 Night life, Aug 8, 2009
    Ya you are right this section has lost it's zing, when I first joined there was always 348 vs 355 throw downs all in good fun of course but it was F-ing funny ****. And of course every once and a while some great trip pics with beautiful cars and hotter women.

I am no better at posting, this summer sucked, our weather has been brutal, I have not been out on long cruises in a while but looks like Aug is starting to look up thank god.

Check the pic vault and found a couple that I took not to long ago and some of the fun ones from last year, enjoy.

The two black and white are two of my all time favorites, I now know where I get my love of cars it comes from my Mom :). That is her back in Italy with our first car the Fiat 500 and the other her posing on what she called the most beautiful car in our city lol.

Couple of the others I like are of the very rare 355 accessory the blow dryer :D and a couple more of my ex's along the way, I'm sure they would appreciate it ha ha ha ha.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

17. vvassallo

vvassallo F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 4, 2006
    Palos Verdes
    Full Name:
    Vince V
    Just got back form vacation and don't have the money for Monterey weekend. I'm just laying around and getting drunk these days...

18. UConn Husky

UConn Husky F1 Rookie

Nov 11, 2006
    CT
    Full Name:
    Jay
    #19 UConn Husky, Aug 8, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2009
    It's about 'time' we see more posts from VTC :D

Although, pictures would be better if the time was set to 3:55 ;)

19. Saint Bastage

Saint Bastage F1 Rookie

Jun 1, 2007
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Lane
    I agree...except...thats a really pretty 348 Air box, Intake, and hood grill he's got there. Time set at 3:55 would be..uhh..wrong implying the watches don't keep accurate time.

20. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap
    Yeah yeah!! :eek::eek:

Lol! :p:p

21. VTChris

VTChris F1 World Champ

Aug 21, 2005

I will, it's just been busy juggling 2 stores, the website, Fchat watch thread, a family.......ya know, the usual.

But I'll be back posting as often as I can and hopefully add some useful information :)

22. Saint Bastage

Saint Bastage F1 Rookie

Jun 1, 2007
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Lane
    Such a shame. This economy has really gotten out of hand. Those poor girls can't even afford clothes that fit them and that one girl had to sell her horse. Now she has to ride her (sister?).

Jay was that ALMS or Rolex? I was there, but surely don't remember that pose. (And I would have remembered that)

23. gothspeed

gothspeed F1 World Champ

May 26, 2006
    U.S.A.
    Full Name:
    goth
    #24 gothspeed, Aug 8, 2009
    Hey Roberto ....... tell that babe rinsing herself with a hose ......... that I would like her to come take a look at my hose, to make sure it's working properly .............. :D

Great pics Chris :)!!!

............. precisely ................ there has been a dark cloud imposed on this section ........ so being the compassionate person I am ........ here is some 348/355 section medicine .................. :cool:

24. Formula1r

Formula1r Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Ross
    Say it ain't so! Can't miss Monterey.... we're driving up Wednesday. Should be fun!
    Ross