348ts at Lambo Dallas. Anybody know this car? | FerrariChat

348ts at Lambo Dallas. Anybody know this car?

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Husker, Feb 9, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Husker

Husker F1 World Champ

Dec 31, 2003
    western hemisphere
    I was at Lambo of Dallas today and looked at a 1990 348ts. It's red and has 19K miles. Interior is rough and the car needs a fresh 30K. Does anyone know this car by chance? Any help would be appreciated. thank you.

Amarillo

2. FAMILY MAN

FAMILY MAN Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    ** Check out the car at www.sportauto.cc . 1990 348ts red/tan Steve Barney has been in the Ferrari business for many years. I would trust a car he sold for being in good condition. He has a Spider for sale as well.

3. rkrenek

rkrenek Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2003
    Plano, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob

I went to NC & drove that car. It was a nice car, but I was looking for a garage queen. The folks (Steve & Darryl) at Sport Auto are super nice and great to deal with. I'd recommend them...

I wish we could move some of those NC twisty roads to Dallas...

Rob.

4. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    The guys at Lambo Dallas are tops.

IF you are looking for any info regarding a car in this market (our Sponsor) and the best place for info on a car like that is Norwoodperformance.com

Their shop is just down 35 a touch at northwest highway loop 12.

5. alanhenson

alanhenson Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    I will also vouch for Lambo Dallas. I bought my 355 spider there and it went perfectly.

6. FAMILY MAN

FAMILY MAN Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    ** Glad to hear it. I have experienced some super nice folks in the exotic car stores around the USA and then there are others who will not bid a customer the time of day unless he/she pulls out a wallet five inches thick.
    I will have to drop by and visit when I come back to Dallas. By the way, how is the construction around Coit Road these days with the double decker highway project going on ?
    I have owned two 348's and been looking indirectly for another. A few years ago 348's were all over the web for sale ... now they are scarce as hen's teeth. Any ideas ... perferably a TB ???
    Thx ... FAMILY MAN

7. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

If we're talking about the same red TS at Sport Auto that was there in October... um, well, er.... it was wrecked.

Supposedly, it wrecked on a test-drive and went side-ways into a mailbox. They told me (and I have no reason to doubt), the damage is purely cosmetic -- the door, the strakes, etc.) and structurally the car is fine and continues to track perfectly straight. They are having the car repaired, but I don't know if they'll continue to sell it to the public, or dump it at auction. As of three weeks ago, it was still not back at Sport Auto.

Extremely reputable and honest folks.

-Daniel

8. mdlacroix

mdlacroix Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    I saw your post and I have my F348 for sale. '94 348GTB Challenge, yellow/black. You can see ad and photo on sponsor site FerrariAds.com. Several of the local Fchaters are familiar with the car. Mark LaCroix