Hopetoun House 16th August Italian carand bike meet | FerrariChat

Hopetoun House 16th August Italian carand bike meet

Discussion in 'Other Italian' started by paul328, Aug 8, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. paul328

paul328 Formula Junior

May 5, 2009
    Scotland UK
    Full Name:
    Paul Santoni
    Hi
    I have posted elsewhere under events that I am organising a joint Italian car and bike meet as above.
    Plan is to have reps of all Italian marques there in a spectacular venue! If you have anything Itlalian that has an engine and can get there please come along!
    Would be great to see a nice turnout from here.
    Is a central location and not a concourse, club meet or show, just a meeting for only Italian cars and bikes
    Come on guys please come along! The worst you could do is enjoy yourself!!

Please email me directly if coming along and will send you a flyer for event.
    Need to be there by 10.30 am. Admission per car is £5 and it goes to Hopetoun House not anyone else. It's a non profit meet.

About a 100 cars and bikes so far

Paul
    [email protected]
    tel 07831467360

2. paul328

paul328 Formula Junior

May 5, 2009
    Scotland UK
    Full Name:
    Paul Santoni
    Hi

Firstly thanks to everyone who came along either with cars and bikes to display or just to see. In particular i would like to thank the bikes for coming along and lending immense enthusiasm to the day. Could those from the bike clubs please pass this on?

Secondly big thanks to Ali of 360 complete detailing for kindly donating the engraved cup which was won by the car with the biggest WOW! factor , which was a gorgeous Fiat 500 in yellow with fabric roof! Think it was a 1963? It was pretty tough deciding who should win as here were some truly deserving bikes and cars.

I had a great day and loved the variety of cars and bikes. Some of the bikes were truly awesome at at £45000 quite expensive! Shame there seemed to be some cars in the public car park that never came over? Don't know why.

Finally, can i ask for some feedback either public or private? Any feedback positive or negative is welcome. We want to organise a proper event next time and need to know what we got right and wrong!

thanks again

Paul and the rest of the organisers

xxx