Hi Everyone! | FerrariChat

Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by CaptHamster, Aug 23, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. CaptHamster

CaptHamster Rookie

Aug 23, 2009
    Los Angeles, CA
    Hello there! Was just surfing the internet and found this great site. I'm only a 17 year old kid with a Toyota truck as a daily driver, but I have a great interest in the Ferrari vehicles and lifestyle. And no, I'm not one of those kids who thinks TEH ENZO IS TEH BESTEST CAR EVAR YO!!!1!11!ONE I love the classic Ferraris and the modern ones too, not just one specific model.

My uncle has a Testarossa, but I don't know what year it is or its condition, as I haven't seen it or spoken to him in a very long time. I do know though, that it has the earlier style wheels, not the 5-bolt pattern, but also has the automatic seatbelts, so maybe that can give me a range of what year it is. As far as the condition goes, I know it runs and drives very well, but don't know much else beyond that. I'll see if I can get some more info on it for you all, and maybe if I'm fortunate enough, see if he'll allow me to ride or drive in it!

So, that's me. Just thought I'd stop in and introduce myself. I look forward to getting to know the community and learning more about these wonderful vehicles!

2. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    Welcome Hamster!

By the way, TEH ENZO IS TEH BESTEST CAR EVAR YO!!!1!11!ONE ;)

3. mseals

mseals Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 9, 2007
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    Mike Seals
    You have to excuse Agup... he's a little biased. So is NNO....

On the other hand... THE 348/355 are the BEST CARS EVER MADE... ok, maybe not, but they are sexy as hell...

Welcome to F-Chat! Send us some photos of your uncle's Testarossa... it's always great to look at these wonderful machines...

Have fun while you're here... there's a lot to learn from some very learned guys...

Mike in Kuwait

4. carguy98

carguy98 Formula 3

Apr 27, 2009
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Grant
    Welcome to FerrariChat! :)

Try going to the Testarossa section of the forum. Maybe they can help you find out what year your uncle's is.

--Grant

5. Ferranki

Ferranki Formula Junior

Mar 9, 2007
    Buffalo NY
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Welcome! Lot's of great information and wonderful people here. Enjoy.