Cars and Coffee* | Saturday 29 August | FerrariChat

Cars and Coffee* | Saturday 29 August

Discussion in 'Texas' started by ...m..., Aug 28, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ...m...

...m... Karting

Aug 31, 2008
    #1 ...m..., Aug 28, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2009
    ...no san antonio sightings within the past two weeks?..tyler must be on vacation... ;)

...i won't be able to attend myself, as mehve's having bodywork done at the moment, but there should be some nice sightings tomorrow morning - i received email from the local rolls royce club that they plan to have a few cars in attendance...

---

When: 8.30 AM - 9.30 AM onward
    Where: Panera Bread Company
    1203 Loop 1604, Suite 121
    Target Shopping Center
    Loop 1604 at Blanco Road

*An informal gathering of exotic, european, and other interesting sportscars unaffiliated with the trademarked 'Cars and Coffee' franchise. I'm not one of the planners, just passing along the word. I wish they'd choose a less-encumbered title.

2. sTyleR

sTyleR Formula 3

Jan 18, 2007
    San Antonio, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tyler
    #2 sTyleR, Aug 29, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2009
    Haha, actually I've just been on vacation from my favorite of websites.:( Last week marked the end of my summer, so I'm trying to focus more on curricular work.

Spotters thread updated! I made some nice British sightings too, as well as the usual Italian and misc other stuff. :)

Cars and coffee was great today! Sorry to hear that you couldn't make it out this time. Hopefully mehve will be clear to go next time. Panera Bread is the perfect location IMO. The venue offers much more sufficient parking Starbucks, and a great selection of pastries and coffee. I'll upload pics later....

3. TexasMike

TexasMike F1 World Champ

Feb 17, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    Michael C
    Nice photos Tyler. I love those Jaguars!

4. slapshot36227

slapshot36227 Formula Junior

Dec 8, 2006
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Zach K
    Cool, these informal meets are always the best!

5. ...m...

...m... Karting

Aug 31, 2008
    #7 ...m..., Aug 30, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2009
    ...an avanti!..now that's something you don't see every day, a private jet for the road...

...nice to see the XKE coupé; there's another which prowls military between huebner and wurzbach...looks like a respectable turnout from the porsche community this time, too - is that a 356?..

...i'm glad to read that the new location worked out nicely...certainly it offers much more space, sadly at the expense of shade trees we enjoyed last month, but now that things are cooling down, heat shouldn't be as much of a concern for the next eight months or so...

6. sTyleR

sTyleR Formula 3

Jan 18, 2007
    San Antonio, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tyler
    #8 sTyleR, Aug 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    And a four door, at that! Sounds like a keeper. :)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. sTyleR

sTyleR Formula 3

Jan 18, 2007
    San Antonio, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tyler
    Thanks Michael! :)

I always enjoy looking at the e-types.

8. sTyleR

sTyleR Formula 3

Jan 18, 2007
    San Antonio, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tyler
    Sure is! From what I've been told, there is actually a 356 owners club in the region which organizes 356 only events. But seeing one alone is certainly an uncommon sight.