High marks for Lake Forest Sports Car | FerrariChat

High marks for Lake Forest Sports Car

Discussion in '360/430' started by Art's 430, Aug 25, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Art's 430

Art's 430 Rookie

Apr 1, 2009
    IL
    Full Name:
    Arthur
    I read tons of posts on this board about bad service issues from Ferrari dealers, I want to report a great experience I had with Lake Forest Sports Cars in IL. I had trouble with Reverse engaging in my 2005 F 430. I insisted that the car be serviced at one of our local Ferrari dealers and the dealer I purchased the car from choose LFSC which was fine by me. That's when I met Sean one of the service managers. I'm not going to lie to you it took the car being in the shop several times before we got to the root of the problem. The road was not always paved with roses but every situation we encountered I was treated with the
    utmost respect. I was given Sean's direct line and I always either got him on the phone or received a quick call back. I was never rushed on the phone and always was explained in detail where we stood with regard to repairs and my car. We ended up putting in a brand new Actuator and F 1 pump and lines in my car. The car now drives like a dream and Reverse seems to work every time. I know that part of my great experience has to do with the fact that the dealer I bought the car from Chicago Lamborghini paid for the repairs and honored the warranty they included when I purchased the car. I would recommend LFSC and Chicago Lamborghini to everyone, special thanks to Scott Rothemel for also being a stand up businessman.

2. chrmer3

chrmer3 Formula 3

May 19, 2006
    USSA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Thanks for posting this.
    Always great to see dealers & service people true to their word. Integrity to me is very important -

Seems these days too many get amnesia after the sale...

Good luck with the 430! Helluva ride you have there!

Chris

3. -EZtrader-

-EZtrader- Formula Junior

Mar 16, 2009
    I agree with you on LFSC - Sean / Jeff have both worked hard on my car, and nothing but good things to say.

4. clockem

clockem Formula 3

May 18, 2009
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Gary
    LFSC are straight up people and highly recommend.

5. CSISNEXT

CSISNEXT Karting

Dec 19, 2007
    Purchased 2 cars there and always had a good experience before, during, and after the sale.

btw, anyone know anything about the black 430 spider they have for sale there? looks like it's been there a while...

6. thoang

thoang Formula 3
    Owner

Apr 12, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Tuan Hoang
    Kudos to Chicago Lamborghini.

7. E60 M5

E60 M5 Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Jan 2, 2006
    Wash DC area
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Before purchasing my 360 I spoke at length with the SA and Manager there about my car and they were a huge asset at reaching my decision to buy. Was very impressed that they took the time to speak with me and mail me the service history for my car.

Thanks again!

8. mikebrinda

mikebrinda Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 21, 2008
    It is always good to hear of dealers (aka: people) with honor.

Mike

9. Testdrive27

Testdrive27 Rookie

Aug 30, 2009
    THATS WHY I BOUGHT MINE THERE