HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! | FerrariChat

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by F360@20, Feb 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F360@20

F360@20 Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    San Diego
    Ok, there is this kid who lives up the road from me who has a E30 M3 and thinks he has the right to go as fast as he wants up and down this 35mph street.(with all driveways being blind due to turns so if someone pulled out and he came around somene would die) Anyways he is younger then me and I have seen him go by me when im running a few times going at least 85 up to 100! So I have been trying to think of a way to catch him and tell him to slow down.
    So right now I hear him railing up the street again so I run outside because I was going hide in a bush and throw an orange at his car when he went by.(I know I know its dumb and stupied) So I heard him hit redline and I was haha learn to shift (in my mind). And then I keep hearing him bounce it off the redline and then BOOM! And all was silent, he blew his engine up so funny. He deservies it too!

Just thought I would share that with you guys. 1 less speeder to worry about.

2. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    Where was your camera to commerate the event with either video or pics? :) I would have paid to see this happen on video.

3. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    please no. Think about the E30 M3 :(

:(

4. F360@20

F360@20 Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    San Diego
    I dont have a digital but Ill see if ihave film if i do ill drive down and shoot some pics.

5. SefacHotRodder

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris

ask if its for sale now, then tell me :)

6. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    That sucks but F*%k it the dumbass shouldnt have been being a complete moron.

7. SefacHotRodder

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    thats true but .... but..... the M3....it will need a heart transplant or be dumped :(

8. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    It is definately a sad story. I hate hearing about Ferraris or other cars that have been destroyed in some dumb manner.

9. SefacHotRodder

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Yes. He didn't deserve it, i did :D

10. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    poor poor E30. :(:(

11. SefacHotRodder

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris

12. SRT Mike

SRT Mike Two Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    Taxachusetts
    Full Name:
    Raymond Luxury Yacht
    I'd have to vote negative on the orange tossing. I had some punks throw an orange at my car once (for no reason, I wasn't speeding) and luckily it did no damage, but it scared the shiat out of me and very likely could have caused loss of control if I had snapped the wheel out of instinct, etc.

I'd just go down there and tell him that every time you see him doing that, you're going to kick his ass. Sure, thats illegal to do, but so is driving 85 in a 35! Or get it on tape and call the cops, then he is royally screwed.

About the blow up, I was in my Viper once going down I-95 and this guy in a Lexus SC comes FLYING up next to me (must have been closing at 50mph above my speed), and he slammed on the brakes almost locking up his tires next to me to match my speed, then he must have tried to downshift and take off again, but I guess he missed the gear, because all of a sudden I hear his engine going way, Way, WAY above redline, and his rear wheels lock up, and there is a lot of clanking noises. He got the clutch in, but when he tried to accelerate, you could hear metal chunks zipping around in his engine, and smoke started to pour out from under the hood. I was laughing my ass off, just because he tried to do such a choad maneuver and it wasn't a particularly nice Lexus - he came across as the kinda guy that spent everything he had to get a POS lexus to drive like an ******. And come on - SC vs Viper? he was way out of his league if he wanted a drag race.

13. damcgee

damcgee Formula 3

Feb 23, 2003
    Mobile, AL
    Not to take away from the fact that this guy was an idiot, but in defense of the SC's -- Twin Turbo Supra motors/trannies drop almost directly into those cars, and there is at least one 9 second Lexus SC running around (www.to4r.com -- he is on there somewhere)

14. randall

randall Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    Portsmouth, VA
    Full Name:
    Randall
    Good job. I've slashed a guys tires while his car was parked for driving like an ass before. The legal system is a joke, if you want something done you should always do it yourself.

15. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Yikes!! I'll be sure to stay on Randall's good side in the future.

16. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    Just pull the valve stems with a pair of plyers you keep in the car anyway. Patch that on for size!

Never done it, but thats what I would go for if I hit rock bottom enough to damage someone elses car (beyond those childhood years of eggs and the satisfying crunch they make).

Sunny

17. SRT Mike

SRT Mike Two Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    Taxachusetts
    Full Name:
    Raymond Luxury Yacht

Agreed, the SC is a killer car and I know about the black one with the 2JZGTE or whatever the engine designation is - nice car! In this case, what made the guy an idiot was trying to provoke a race with me when I was just going home from work, and second not being able to downshift and screwing up the maneuver, thereby toasting his engine :)

I did feel bad for the car.

18. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Use a tomato, and just go ahead and hit him anyway!!!!!!

DrS

19. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Formula 3

Apr 20, 2002
    I hate to see an M3 blow up, but he deserved it! He should be relagated to driving a Yugo for the rest of his life for that brillant move.