Ash has lost the plot | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Ash has lost the plot

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Aircon, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Arvin Grajau

Arvin Grajau Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2006
    Wurundjeri man.
    Full Name:
    Arvin Grajau
    #26 Arvin Grajau, Sep 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap
    Such a stressed young man! :D:D

3. Arvin Grajau

Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2006
    Wurundjeri man.
    Full Name:
    Arvin Grajau
    troublemaker

4. PAP 348

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap
    Yeah, tell me about it. :(:(

5. PAP 348

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap
    Yep

6. goober

goober F1 World Champ

Nov 15, 2004
    Adelaide & Thredbo
    Full Name:
    Buddy Miles

but i'm ash

7. Arvin Grajau

Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2006
    Wurundjeri man.
    Full Name:
    Arvin Grajau
    know I'm Ash.
    are you a Homosexual?

8. ashsimmonds

ashsimmonds F1 World Champ

Feb 14, 2004
    adelaide, australia
    Full Name:
    Humble Narrator
    #33 ashsimmonds, Sep 10, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2009
    Wow - awesome point!

Care to refute anything I've said today?

Ok, this is just about the credibility of your first post in this thread (which was after the full email exchange):

* "banned on AE" - Wrong. Gagged, as pointed out in the email.
    * "...for using this avatar!" - Wrong. For only posting simply to annoy another member which in turn is annoying to the rest of us looking for quality content - and then when I politely asked you to stop, you continued. That's the reason.
    * "power mad people hidiing behind their monitors" - Wrong. If all you did in person was try to annoy someone, I'd tell you to shut up or I'd leave the conversation, thankfully you're more interesting in person. PS, you're basically the only one that needs "moderating" online.
    * "No posts..." - Wrong. The first thing you did after I asked you to stop posting to annoy was make a post simply designed to annoy.
    * "the mods on here....at least they're rational (and sober)" - Maybe. It was 10am, after a hard night where I was asleep by 1am I could have still been a bit tipsy. :rolleyes:

The email, I won't go into detail, but feel free to publish today's exchange in full to expose how full of crap I am.

Here's some of the finer points:

* You said I want to control your avatar - No. Explained earlier - I got rid of it cos I was sick of hearing complaints from Phil about stuff you post - and even after asking nicely you played dumb, I don't give a crap whether Phil's upset, I just can't be bothered with the crap coming from you two.
    * Accused me of being totally unreasonable in with that sort of control - wrong. I asked nicely to stop annoying people - you ignored it, now the entire site can ignore you.
    * You say it was because one person complained that I gagged you - nope, I did it because you completely ignored my request to stop posting only to annoy.
    * You accuse me of pandering to Phil's pettiness - nope, I did it out of the goodness of my heart. :p
    * You accused me of "cyber bullying" using my "power" in a not reasonable manner - wrong, people using my dumb little site simply to annoy others for their own agenda isn't what it's there for, it's completely reasonable for me to stop someone from using my site for unintended purposes.
    * Again (still non compos mentis :rolleyes: ) you accuse me of gagging you for using the avatar - wrong, again - I gagged you for not complying with my wishes of contributing positively or not at all.

I hope that shows you how to properly refute stuff people say - or perhaps I should have just said "nah, *you're* full of crap" and left it at that. :p

9. goober

goober F1 World Champ

Nov 15, 2004
    Adelaide & Thredbo
    Full Name:
    Buddy Miles
    u cant be Ash, we have the same IP address, and he is me and I am him

10. ashsimmonds

Feb 14, 2004
    adelaide, australia
    Full Name:
    Humble Narrator
    We are Spartacus!

11. goober

goober F1 World Champ

Nov 15, 2004
    Adelaide & Thredbo
    Full Name:
    Buddy Miles
    we are?

I thought i was just a homo and bailey wanted me as a sex toy, geez i'm wrong again, luckily my fiance i happy with me

12. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    don't be ridiculous.

oh.....wait....never mind

13. FFOUR

FFOUR F1 Veteran

Sep 14, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    Very interesting.

14. ashsimmonds

Feb 14, 2004
    adelaide, australia
    Full Name:
    Humble Narrator
    WTF man? :confused:

Trying to knock out some IQ points again? :p

15. RMV

RMV F1 Veteran

Apr 11, 2002
    gee.... thanks! :)

16. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    who cares ?? :)

17. goober

goober F1 World Champ

Nov 15, 2004
    Adelaide & Thredbo
    Full Name:
    Buddy Miles

she is happy with me

18. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    ohhhh looky....my speciality worked :)

i got under your skin, serves you right,.

the facts are.....

You've banned me in the past because FF and I have our little run ins and I'm not about to let him talk BS to people, so I call him out whenever he does it, He and I go on and on and people get sick of reading post after post,

Ok.....fair enough....if it's something that turns people off your site I can see the point,

anyway, insurancegate got out of hand and there were non stop posts about it, so you banned both ff and me for a week to shut us up. fair enough too, probably.

HOWEVER, since that ban was lifted I've hardly posted anything at all BUT I was using this caricature as my avatar. I found it on the internet. no one owns it. i have as much right to use it as anyone.

You had the audacity to ban me for using this avatar because ONE person was upset by it,,,,,,NOTHING was said on the forum by anyone, so it wasn't unstabling for the forum in any way.

hence, the facts are that after last week'sban was over (and don't call it gagging.....yes I can read the forum, but if i can't post or send PMs, then that's a ban in anyone's language so stop trying to screw with words).,....end of the day, you're a meddling mod and you've basically banned me for using this avatar,,,,FULL STOP. there have been no post to justify it,

this pleases me, because now i can, with a clear conscience, tell anyone who'll listen, and even those who don't want to, that you're weak minded and too easily coerced by others.

Great for scud and phil got what they wanted, but that doesn't change reality,

You've banned me for using this avatar, NOT for anything I've posted.

Anyway, it's all good.......as you said, apart from phil's stupidity over 'insurancegate' I hardly post there, and haven't for a long time. I will miss AE as much as it'll miss me...everyone's happy.

Now, back to the usual progamming.

19. goober

goober F1 World Champ

Nov 15, 2004
    Adelaide & Thredbo
    Full Name:
    Buddy Miles
    its a circle

20. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Ash, like I said, you can say whatever you like. There were no posts made by me on AE since the last ban over insuracegate that were annoying, baiting, troublemaking or anything bloody else.

fact is that phil complained about the avatar and i refused to stop using it, Absolutely nothing else has happened.,

To say that you've banned me for something that happened two weeks ago, is absurd.

You just didn't like Phil whinging to you, and his whinging was in PMs....it had NO impact on the forum at all.

They're the facts and there's nothing more to it.

21. ashsimmonds

Feb 14, 2004
    adelaide, australia
    Full Name:
    Humble Narrator
    I know how to cure the alcohol and drug problem, have more people with a reality view like yours - clearly none required.

You don't comprehend too goodly:

* You were posting only to annoy
    * I asked you to stop
    * You continued posting to annoy
    * I stopped you from posting

Avatar has nothing to do with the gagging/banning, I don't care if everyone changes their avatar to that. All there is to it doofus.

22. PAP 348

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap
    #47 PAP 348, Sep 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  23. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    he's just trying to justify his obnoxious behaviour.

it's simply NOT based on fact.

Again, nothing happened that had ANY impact on the forum. he's a liar and he's weak. he's buckled to phil's constant whinging.

oh well...it is what it is

24. goober

goober F1 World Champ

Nov 15, 2004
    Adelaide & Thredbo
    Full Name:
    Buddy Miles
  25. Arvin Grajau

Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2006
    Wurundjeri man.