Gordon Motorsports Kentucky | FerrariChat

Gordon Motorsports Kentucky

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by Senna1994, Sep 18, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Hello, California F-Chatter here. Anybody here familiar with Gordon Motorsports in Louisville? Looking at a 430 there, was wondering if anyone has done business with them and has any input.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Tony

2. Bert31

Bert31 Karting

Apr 6, 2009
    I drive by Gordon Motorsports quite a bit and have seen the 430 you are talking about. It is in pretty nice shape when I walked up to it for a closer look. A little swirling in the paint but nothing too terrible (sorry, that is the detailer in me). It has a clear bra on it. That 430 has been on their lot for about two months (maybe 3?) so they should be willing to work with you to get their money back on the car instead of it sitting in their inventory.

I have never done business with them but another detailer in town I know has clients who I am pretty sure have bought from them. I can ask him if he got the impression that they are a stand up operation or a little shady.

This has nothing to do with their car selling but they did get into some trouble with the zoning board. They moved to their location not too long ago and bought a historic building and made renovations to the building without permission and really ticked off some preservationists in the city. Personally that wouldn't scare me off from doing business with them but I just wanted to throw that out just in case it would you. I can shoot an e-mail to the detailer I know and see what he says.

3. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Thank you so much and that would be very appreciated. I will PM you.

Best,
    Tony

4. Stretch

Stretch Karting

Feb 8, 2009
    Margaritaville
    Full Name:
    Jason
    I drive by it a lot too. Great looking car. I thought it had been there this entire summer but I could be mistaken. They do seem to keep it outside full time though. I drove by once and it was raining and thought surely they took the Italians inside but they still had 3 out there.

5. silvergts1998

silvergts1998 Formula 3

Apr 10, 2005
    ky
    Full Name:
    Adam
    #5 silvergts1998, Sep 18, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
    TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS! RUN as FAST as YOU can!!!! If you do business with him that is your choice. Considered yourself warned.

6. larryg

larryg Karting

Jun 30, 2004
    Louisville, KY
    Full Name:
    Larryg
    I know nothing about them (apparently Adam does) but there were two 430's out there today, one yellow and one red...I did not stop in to look at them though.

7. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Larry, the yellow one is a 360 I believe.

8. larryg

larryg Karting

Jun 30, 2004
    Louisville, KY
    Full Name:
    Larryg
    Ooops, didn't really notice that as I was driving by. Sorry.