355 Fiorano at Marshall Goldman | FerrariChat

355 Fiorano at Marshall Goldman

Discussion in '348/355' started by StoryBook, Sep 18, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    #1 StoryBook, Sep 18, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
  2. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    #2 stokpro, Sep 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    It was listed for sale in July with 3100 miles. I talked to "Joe" the Sales Mgr and indicated the car had NEVER been serviced. Car disappeared and is now back yet the ad says "Major belt service just completed Feb 2009". Who else knows this car or has dealt w/ MGMSL... positive or negative feedback appreciated. Thanks! Also, what's a fair price for this 10yr old whip?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. etip

etip Formula 3

Apr 4, 2004
    Washington State
    Full Name:
    Eric
    #3 etip, Sep 19, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2009
    CS or....... There should be some major red flags going off if they told you that it needed service a month or two ago and NOW it shows up serviced last Feb. I would assume that it wasn't serviced and now they're going to produce some phony invoice. It happens....

4. UConn Husky

UConn Husky F1 Rookie

Nov 11, 2006
    CT
    Full Name:
    Jay
    what's with the paint peeling off the right engine cover? haven't seen that before...

5. mv4

mv4 Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    So. Cal
    I had great experience purchasing from them last year. The sales people are great and the car was as described.

6. rketex7

rketex7 Formula Junior

Jan 8, 2004
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    K.C.Y.
    I noticed that too. Very usually given the mileage.

7. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    That is terrible if true

8. CRAIGF355

CRAIGF355 Formula 3

Nov 13, 2005
    NJ
    Full Name:
    CRAIG ANDERSON
    I'm not sure if this is the car I've seen in Pocono a few years ago with my mom. I had pics but lost when the computer trashed. I think the first owner is from New york and the car was Very, Very nice. He told me there was only 6 made with 6 speeds he being the owner. There has been others saying more but I have not seen more then about that many for sale with 6 speed stick. But I would get a Ferrari dealership to check the car out before even thinking about it.

9. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    pretty sure the owner is on fchat

10. NYC123

NYC123 Formula Junior

Jul 15, 2006
    I bought that car from them and I paid for the service then sold it back only because I bought a couple other cars recently and ran out of room. The car is probably the nicest 355 in the country it was perfect. I have had great dealings with that dealer. Ask for RJ

11. etip

etip Formula 3

Apr 4, 2004
    Washington State
    Full Name:
    Eric
    When did you buy it from them? Because it sold last month without a service and now the new ad says the service was done in Feb? Was that a misprint and the service was done last month? Who did it and what all was done? I would agree it's one of the nicest looking 355s. At least from the pictures.

12. NYC123

NYC123 Formula Junior

Jul 15, 2006
    Anybody that is interested in the car can contact me for all the info but yes I think Feb is just a typo. Service just done recently full engine out

13. MRONY

MRONY Formula Junior

Mar 17, 2007
    New York City
    Full Name:
    Mike O.
    #13 MRONY, Sep 19, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2009
    My experience with the dealer was less than wonderful. Nice guys. Intermediaries. Garbage in, garbage out. Get the car thoroughly inspected by someone who knows 355s... or if the previous owner who posted heregives you the paperwork and you speak to the shop, that's a good start. I'd still spend the money for the PPI! I'm not sure if they inventory cars or just do consignment title flips, which means the "previous owner" may be the actual seller, and have different motivations, if you know what I mean. No slight meant, just what was the case in my purchase.

14. NYC123

NYC123 Formula Junior

Jul 15, 2006
    I respect the fact that maybe you did not have a good experience, I personally bought 3 cars from Marshal Goldman and all went smoothly. I was just totally screwed by bruce canepa in a major way. I need to file complaints with the CA DMV and attorney general this week and file a case against him, and I am sure somebody out there has something good to say about him. But I have no motivation in the car they own it but I did have the full service done weeks ago and can help provide info if anybody is interested.

15. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    PM sent

16. ToddB

ToddB Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Vancouver B.C./OC
    Full Name:
    Todd
    wow! looks great! if the price is right and passes ppi, go for it

17. BLAMPEE

BLAMPEE Man Card Status: Never Issued

Holy effin' CRAP!!!!

$104k?!?!?!?!?!???

Bahahahahahahahahahah!!!!

18. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Dealers keep asking more for it even though it hasn't sold at the lower price(s). Makes no sense. LMAO!!

19. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    #20 stokpro, Oct 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Looks like they repainted it.... maybe that's how they're justifying the $5k price hike. Still LMAO!!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

20. kdf398

kdf398 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Pasadena
    Full Name:
    Keith
  21. JCM615

JCM615 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 3, 2005
    Knoxville,Tn
    Full Name:
    J C
    A:I really like the car and B:I'm firing my internet manager first thing in the morning and calling Ms Brown!! :)

22. BLAMPEE

BLAMPEE Man Card Status: Never Issued

Yeah....she's HOT! That justifies the BIN price of $104k.

Yum! :)

23. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Still for sale... they lowered the buy it now to $99.9k. They're still about $20k over market.

24. Skipper

Skipper Formula Junior

Sep 24, 2006
    Full Name:
    Frank Drebin
    they will treat you like crap and you will pay very very high retail.