For Sale: Milton Bradley--slightly used condition | FerrariChat

For Sale: Milton Bradley--slightly used condition

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Gilles27, Sep 21, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    Seriously--the Cubs were like that girl who thinks she can be the one to take a bad boy and change him into marriage material. Well, you get what you deserve, I suppose. What I have a hard time understanding about athletes like him is, how can they be so immature and sensitive when they're playing professional sports for a living? That lifestyle typically toughens you up. But this guy is one of the biggest, poutiest whiners I've seen. He never has any friends in any of the clubhouses--uh, RED FLAG!

So, opening bid.....TAKE HIM PLEASE! Buyer pays shipping.

2. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    Nope, we're stacked. Thank You... Yankees

3. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    There's gotta be something he can do around the clubhouse, maybe laundry or something. He'd probably be OK at keeping the press in line! "What else you got? What else you got? What else you got?..."

4. rollsorferrari?

rollsorferrari? F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    we're fine here too, too much baggage for one person, remember the play earlier in the season when he made a catch with one out i believe and then threw the ball in the stands thinking he made the final out of the inning leading to a run scored? yeah, i think we'll pass, :)

5. robert_c

robert_c F1 Rookie

May 12, 2005
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Robert C
    So you're saying Milton Bradley has no game?

He did OK with the Dodgers when he was here.

What ever happened? Did he get traded/sold?