Pocono stock car driving | FerrariChat

Pocono stock car driving

Discussion in 'Tracking & Driver Education' started by Speedy2081, Sep 22, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Speedy2081

Speedy2081 Formula Junior

Feb 8, 2009
    Westchester New York
    Full Name:
    Joe C
    I am going in October to the Pocono track stock car driving experience. Has anyone ever done this before? I was interested in feedback. Positive and negative. Sounds pretty cool to me. Driving 160 in a 4 speed NASCAR.

2. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    which school puts this on?

3. rdefabri

rdefabri Three Time F1 World Champ

Jun 4, 2008
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Rich
    I did Bertil Roos School at Pocono, but it wasn't stock cars. I loved the location and the school was fantastic. 2 of my instructors were Guy Cosmo (a poster here) and Andrew Prendeville (last of the Indy Pro Series) - hard to argue with that!

4. ProRallyCodriver

ProRallyCodriver Formula 3

Oct 25, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    Full Name:
    Dave Shindle
    I worked w/ the Buck Baker school and at times were sharing the track w/ Petty Experience. Highly reccomend Baker school who allowed you to drive at your capibilities and great group of people.

5. Speedy2081

Speedy2081 Formula Junior

Feb 8, 2009
    Westchester New York
    Full Name:
    Joe C
  6. italiancars

italiancars F1 Rookie

Apr 18, 2004
    Hershey, PA
    Stock Car Racing Experience. Good group, we've been using their instructors for Le Belle Macchine d'Italia at Pocono for the past 10 years.

Joe

7. ProCoach

ProCoach F1 Veteran
    Owner

Sep 15, 2004
    VIR Raceway
    Full Name:
    Peter Krause
    Fun! It's definitely a challenge driving "taxicabs." Gives you a new appreciation for the stock car exploits of Montoya, Allmendinger, McDowell, Papis, Said and Patrick...

:D Had to throw the last one in there for all the h8ters! ;)