Ferrari Palm Beach | FerrariChat

Ferrari Palm Beach

Discussion in 'Florida' started by tdf 430, Sep 29, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tdf 430

tdf 430 Rookie

Sep 1, 2009
    As I understand it the Maserati dealer is getting a Ferrari store. I contacted them to see if I could ship my 430 there for pick up when i arrive. They said they would call back but have not. Does anyone know if this store is going ahead and if so when. Hope so much better location for me than Lauderdale ! Thanks

2. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    Yes, the new store is being built currently. It is on Okeechobee, but not sure which cross street.
    :)
    BT

3. tdf 430

tdf 430 Rookie

Sep 1, 2009
    Thanks, any idea when it will open ? I am assuming their lack of response is because I was speaking with a Maserati person.

4. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    Try giving these guys a call:
    We are located at 3978 Okeechobee Blvd, West Palm Beach, Florida 33409. Or call us at (561) 615-7222. We look forward to serving you!
    If nothing else, I can tell you that Nathan who works in the service area has made a sale of a nice Maserati, and can tell you who to speak with for the Ferrari side. I think he told me they are currently servicing Ferraris out of the service area for the Maserati side of the delaership until the new part is completed.
    :)
    BT

5. eurosportx

eurosportx Rookie

Apr 27, 2007
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Nathan
    Yes we are open, I am one of the Ferrari technicians working in the shop. Currently we are located at Okeechobee and Indian rd next to Smart center of Palm Beach. We have a temporary shop until the new building is completed, stop by and meet us!

6. tdf 430

tdf 430 Rookie

Sep 1, 2009
    Thank you for the help guys. Working with the shipper now for end of Oct. shipping. Can't wait for that famous Florida sun !!

7. Drew_4RE

Drew_4RE Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 19, 2005
    FL
    Full Name:
    Drew
    If you need I help I gueesss I could take delivery for you and make sure she's running fine...

8. Fiorano1

Fiorano1 Formula Junior

Dec 7, 2004
    Coral Springs, FL
    Full Name:
    Haywood Jabloemi
    Call Steve Diamond at the dealership and tell him I sent you. He will take good care of you.

9. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    Is that Neil's brother?
    :D
    BT

10. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    Or Dustin's... :eek:

11. tdf 430

tdf 430 Rookie

Sep 1, 2009
    All set @ the dealership, thanks again for your help. Now just have to settle on a shipper, it's a little unnerving to turn her over to a stranger but i guess it's done all the time. Hope to meet you guys at some of the events ! F-cars are pretty rare up here, it should be fun running around with a pack !!