UK 348 Dash warning lamp layout | FerrariChat

UK 348 Dash warning lamp layout

Discussion in '348/355' started by dapper, Oct 1, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dapper

dapper Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    Bristol, UK
    Full Name:
    Dave
    #1 dapper, Oct 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    During trying to diagnose a running fault with my car I found it worth noting the differences in dash warning lamp positions for UK (possibly other Euro's?) compared to US models, particularly with respect to bringing the Check lamps into use (in the UK we didn't have the required dash lamps fitted or mini loom/push buttons at our ECU's). I nocked up a quick diagram so just sharing for anyone who may find it of use.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap
    Interesting idea Dave. :):)

Thanks for sharing. :):)

3. ernie

ernie Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 19, 2001
    The Brickyard
    Full Name:
    The Bad Guy
    I like your thinking.

4. dapper

dapper Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    Bristol, UK
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Having just checked for codes yesterday for my vehicle I found just code 4444 on one of the ECU's and 1444 on the other ECU. So a code that means 'there are no codes' from one ECU and a code thats means there's a warning lamp issue 'MIL' from the other ECU. For my car this is not too much of a suprise as I disconnected the battery a few weeks back for the purpose of clearing the codes to start a clean sheet.

Back to subject, the bottom line looks like by re-allocating the seat belt bulbs as suggested results in you getting a MIL fault, no big deal just something to bear in mind for those who have made the bulb swap.

I can't figure why I only got the MIL code from just one ECU and not the other, maybe the US active belts system is driven from one ECU only?