Where's John Bosch?? | FerrariChat

Where's John Bosch??

Discussion in 'Holland/Belgium' started by alvestia, Feb 20, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. alvestia

alvestia Karting

Apr 10, 2007
    Lisboa
    Full Name:
    Tiago Carvalho Alves
    I there,
    Do you know what happened with Jonh Bosch, from the Barron Racing? He desappeared a couple of years from motor racing scene (Classic and GT's) and his web site is not running anymore. He held a super Ferrari collection, since Daytona's Competition, following to Ferrari F1 cars and also Sport Maranello's cars.
    Best regards from Lisboa

2. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    Last i heard from him was in 06, he was doing Le Mans in some LMP car. funny i was thinking the same thing the other day as i havent seen his Daytona Comp/BBLM at Le Mans Classic or Tout Auto for a while.

3. bigodino

bigodino F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Peter den Biggelaar
  4. tomgt

tomgt F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 22, 2004
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Tom Wiggers
  5. alvestia

alvestia Karting

Apr 10, 2007
    Lisboa
    Full Name:
    Tiago Carvalho Alves
    Thanks a lot fr the answering BigDino....sometimes things like that happen in life. Now we have to wait to see if John returns (even I don´t think so....) or if the Barron Collection will be sold (Gstaad, maybe, or the RM Auction Maranello sale's).
    Its a sad situation indeed. I saw John's racing a couple of times here at Estoril with Villeneneuve's T312, on TGP races and also saw his Enzo parked at the Padock....

6. pieter hol

pieter hol Formula Junior

May 10, 2007
    olanda
    Full Name:
    pieter
    Next week, after my winter holiday I will ask my Dutch race friends if they know anything about the situation in the Bosch camp. The last thing y know that he would start in the F 430 challenge in '07. In a about a week I speak one of his race friends.

7. omd78

omd78 F1 World Champ

Dec 26, 2005
    Breda, Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Martin
    Any news Pieter?

Gr. Martin

8. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
  9. bigodino

bigodino F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Peter den Biggelaar
    See my first post. Lawyers involved, not nice. Don't expect a lot of action on track, more so in court. Sad...