Best DUI lawyer in Boston area? Any reccomendations? | FerrariChat

Best DUI lawyer in Boston area? Any reccomendations?

Discussion in 'New England' started by steveGTO, Oct 6, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. steveGTO

steveGTO Karting

Oct 22, 2006
    Carlisle PA
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Hi all, I am trying to help out a friend of mine that got a DUI in Boston the other night. Price really is not an issue, just trying to find the best one that really goes to argue and doesn't simply just plead down the case with the prosecutor and still charge $5,000. Does anyone have any personal experience or one that comes highly recommended in the community? Thanks!

2. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    No recommendations sadly, but I just want to clarify that if he wants to take it to trial instead of pleading he'll need some decent grounds to make it worth spending $5k!

3. fou

fou Formula 3

Feb 1, 2007
    Central Virginia
    Full Name:
    Call me the breeze
    #3 fou, Oct 8, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2009
    There are a lot of lawyers out there that claim to be DUI "experts" in their own mind. Those guys will charge 5-7K and think they are worth it, often giving false hope and a big bill to an unsuspecting client. Most of those shysters are of no better use than a good criminal defense lawyer with a good reputation and relationship with the prosecution bar. There is nothing anymore magical about handling a DUI case than any other criminal matter that involves scientific evidence. There may be faster tricks to take advantage of that are closed just as quickly, but anyone who is good and makes a living in court practicing criminal law is going to be up to date on the ebb and flow of the case law. Do not let your friend buy into the DUI guru trap. Ask some local lawyers who they would hire to get your best answer. my 2 cents

4. Isabella430

Isabella430 Rookie

Oct 31, 2005
    Boston/NH
    Full Name:
    Isabella R.
    Willian A Korman Korman&Theiss 617-259-1795 Exellent lawyer, who is a fighter. -Isabella