Ferrari F430 | FerrariChat

Ferrari F430

Discussion in '360/430' started by agentbb007, Oct 10, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. agentbb007

agentbb007 Karting

Sep 25, 2009
    USA
    Full Name:
    Strider
    I just got a yellow f430 yesterday, I'm loving the soundtrack the engine makes but I want to use the 6 CD mp3 changer. There's one problem where the hell is it!?!? It's driving me nuts I've read through all the freaking manuals and can't find where it is. I've looked in the glove box trunk or hood or whatever you call it since it's at the front.... Help very much appreciated :)

2. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    It is hard to find. It's up front in the trunk area. It's a black box that faces up and down, not side to side. I had a tough time finding it also. Check the owners manual and it shows where it is.

After you find it, the next chore is to find out how to open it and install the CD's!

Again, the manual is your best friend.

3. agentbb007

agentbb007 Karting

Sep 25, 2009
    USA
    Full Name:
    Strider
    Ok thanks bdelp I'll go look in there again and try to find it. I couldn't find much about the cd changer in the infotainment manual. Are the details in the infotainment manual or the owner's manual?
    Thanks for the help.
    BB

4. agentbb007

agentbb007 Karting

Sep 25, 2009
    USA
    Full Name:
    Strider
    OMG I finally found it... You were right once I did could they have made that little eject button any smaller and hard to see? Phew now I just have to try to get the player to recognize my mp3 CD's.
    BB