Anybody have an M3? | FerrariChat

Anybody have an M3?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Shemmer, Oct 10, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Shemmer

Shemmer Formula Junior

Jul 8, 2007
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Just thought I'd offer to someone here a pair of strut tower braces for a 2002 M3. My buddy takes delivery of his 09 M3 today and I suggested he remove the braces before making the deal so I removed them myself. He paid $800 for the pair which are Dinan's and I'm sure he'll take just about anything considering he was going to let them go with the car.
    The car had all kinds of goodies which he paid dearly for but his excitment level was so high for the new one that he could care less for the old one anymore and just wanted it gone, goodies and all.

2. asb9987

asb9987 F1 Rookie

Dec 4, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    A. B.
  3. GO-RAN

GO-RAN Karting

Nov 22, 2006
    TORONTO
    you have a pm

4. Shemmer

Shemmer Formula Junior

Jul 8, 2007
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Rob
    PM's replied but jack1999 box full

Update: Guy wants to get $600 for both like new.
    Also has a set of M3 knockoffs with winters on them, only one season. Has them at local tire shop kinda on consignment. If anyone's interested in them let me know and I'll find out what he wants for them. Better yet if anyones interested in them I have no desire in making a nickle on this transaction so it's best to deal direct and I'll put you in contact with him. He's just an old guy and doesn't want to deal with placing ads and so on as you can understand

5. rush109

rush109 F1 Veteran

May 26, 2005
    Montreal, Quebec
    Full Name:
    Joshua McRae