WANTED 308 jack tool kit complete | FerrariChat

WANTED 308 jack tool kit complete

Discussion in '308/328' started by [email protected], Oct 15, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sands.fair@xtra.co.nz

Aug 29, 2009
    New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Stephen Brian Fairey
    I have in the last few monts purchased a 308gtsqv and have been going thru tidying the old girl up .And have relized their is a couple of things missing . 1 the complete jack kit bag, belts ,orginal jack , hazard device,and spare lamps and fuses. 2 the roof cover that goes over the roof when fitted behind seats .3 the inspection/ fault hand lamp that plugs in by steering column (if you should break down) . I purchased the car at the end of March just after i got out of hospital (had to be resuitated and brought back to life)and told the wife about it after i purchased it and cleaned out the savings account .Been Tiding her up since then and if anyone has or knows where i can get these items second had/used i would be very happy .As mentioned before i cleaned out the savings account and live in New Zealand so with the exchange rate i cant afford to buy new. Thanks Steve

2. myfazzman1

myfazzman1 Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 25, 2009
    down under,australia
    Full Name:
    peter
    Steve

Good on ya mate,or should I say Bro??

First things first, specifications and pics of the car please mate!!!!!

Second, lots of this stuff is available on Ebay,although some sellers want Drug money!!!

Do you have owners manuals and owners wallet,as I have spares for a 308 QV I'm willing to part with for reasonable $$$$. I'm also working on a deal that will result in me ending up with a spare set of everything you need.

PM me if your'e interested!I'm happy to talk to you about your 308 QV and help where possible....

Cheers

Pete

3. rizzo308

rizzo308 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 12, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    Full Name:
    riggio
    i have a new fuse/globe holder pm me

4. rockford

rockford Karting