rb and the hulk to williams | FerrariChat

rb and the hulk to williams

Discussion in 'F1' started by tatcat, Oct 26, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tatcat

tatcat F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2001
    panama city beach FL
    Full Name:
    rick c
    rubens and hulkenberg will be the pilots for williams next season. didn't i see the movie for this? stallone played barichello or wasn't the old car paul newman and the other owen wilson

2. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Don't get the joke...

but Hulkenberg is the real deal. He can learn of RB next year (development wise).

3. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    +1

4. jknight

jknight F1 Veteran

Oct 30, 2004
    Central Texas
    It's been in the making and news for awhile about Rubens and Williams and agreed, Hulkenberg is the "real deal". He dominated Formula BMW, winning the championship in his first year. Moved up to Formula 3 and the A1GP German team in the same year. In this his rookie year he won the most races becoming the most successful A1GP driver in it's history. In 2007, he switched to Formula Three Euroseries to the ASM Team that saw Hamilton and di Resta win champ;ionships. This year he drove in GP2 for ART Grand Prix (Nicholas Todt's team).

So to sum it up here are his championship titles:

2005 Formula BMW ADAC
    2007 F3 Masters
    2006-2007 A1GP
    2008 Formula Three Euroseries
    2009 GP2

Carol

5. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    Fixed :D ;)

6. ricksb

ricksb F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2005
    Montclair Village
    Full Name:
    B. Ricks
    Lol...

Yeah, it sounds about right. What was the name of the Stallone movie, "Driven"? (I think that was it). The plot was old guy is signed to a team to lead the a young prodigy to a title. Hell, I need to try to watch it again to know for sure (hopefully I can stay awake through it all)

7. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    Eh, watch Grand Prix or LeMans instead. They won't answer your question, but at least you won't waste 90 minutes!

8. thecheddar

thecheddar Formula 3

Jun 29, 2006
    Santa Monica
    Full Name:
    Cheddar, The
    The kid's got chops, for sure. But the question remains if he can transition to F1. Some great drivers have flamed out under the pressure or circumstances lately so having Rubens there is pretty much ideal. The X-factor of great drivers is their ability to adjust. Hulkenberg seems to have it so it'll be great to see what he can do!